Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My spell Ideas I think they good.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Ready I dont know when these can be learnt but they are 8PIP moves ok ready

Ice: Yeti 80% 600-640 Damage ( Trees appear and a yeti walks out slamming the opponent with a jagged ice shard.)

Fire: Coal 75% 80 hit then 555 over 3 rounds. (Fiery rocks appear on the ground around the opponent)

Storm: Sea's wrath 65% 850 damage. (The sea is shown on the battle field calmly but then the scene darkens and many sea creatures attack the opponent)

Balance: Hourglass 85% (An hourglass appears in the middle of the field and flips and doesnt hit the enemy then the next round the hourglass is shown again and the sand has run to the bottom and the hourglass explodes and the sand changes color to a deep orange and splatters all over the enimies and does 1000 damage to each person *THE STRENGTH IS HIGH BECAUSE THEY HAVE TIME TO REACT*

Myth: Alien Invasion 85% 50 then 600 (An alien spaceship parks in the middle of the battle field and a small alien comes out and then emits a yellow laser out of its eyes and hits the enemy 50, then a bigger alien comes out of the spaceship and emits a yellow laster and hits 600.

Life: Constrict 90% 50 then 450 over 3 rounds ( The battle field floor turns green and vines grow out of the ground and tangle the opponent, hits 50 then does 150 every round

please comment. thx. ki LOOK AT THIS AND ADD A HIGHER THAN LVL 50 MAX!

WHY DONT YOU JUST ADD A TON OF ALL OUR IDEAS DURING CHRISTMAS FOR US SUBSCRIBERS FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT ;)