Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vicious Camera Swing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
With the last update (where mounts were added) the camera swing in relation to character movement was also augmented. I have had to cancel all three of our paid accounts over this. I'd blame old age, but my 6 and 16 year olds who also have paid subscriptions through me are also getting sick over the new graphics. While the additions are fun despite their crown restrictions, none of us can look at the screen for more than 10 minutes without suffering vertigo. I'm sure we can't be the only ones affected by this. If there is any way to go back to the previous screen movement I beg you to do it. I'm assuming it has something to do with continuous flow on the faster mounts but until it is corrected these accounts will not be reinstated. It's silly to pay for something we can't touch. I thank you for any revisions you can consider.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Tyggr wrote:
With the last update (where mounts were added) the camera swing in relation to character movement was also augmented. I have had to cancel all three of our paid accounts over this. I'd blame old age, but my 6 and 16 year olds who also have paid subscriptions through me are also getting sick over the new graphics. While the additions are fun despite their crown restrictions, none of us can look at the screen for more than 10 minutes without suffering vertigo. I'm sure we can't be the only ones affected by this. If there is any way to go back to the previous screen movement I beg you to do it. I'm assuming it has something to do with continuous flow on the faster mounts but until it is corrected these accounts will not be reinstated. It's silly to pay for something we can't touch. I thank you for any revisions you can consider.

The non-mounted movement hasn't seemed to change. Maybe the old fashioned way...walking...is still a good thing for you? I haven't bought a mount yet, maybe never will, so haven't seen the problem you describe (I did try the mounts on the Tester realm and didn't notice a problem).