Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose's element?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
pckls wrote:
maybe he could be storm... he looks like one... or life or death... why would malister want to destroy him?

other: do you think malistare might be the myth teacher in disquise? he is always acting so negativly and has no actual proof he can use myth.
actulley,at one point in the game you have to duel cyrus drake and he has 5000 health.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
my theory is that amberose is actually bartleby in human form.
look at them they have many key similarities
1. Amberose's eye and bartleby's eye, amberose has a monicle over one eye and bartleby has one eye thats kind on strange.
2. both are old and wrinkly
3. both have failing memory, when you make your wizard he kinda mentions that, and in that quest when bartleby has bad memory and you give him that potion it mentions that
4. both tell you about how you will be a great wizard

but to answer the element part,
bartleby IS wizard city so he kinda is life and myth and balance so if i am right he probably is life or balance or a unknown more powerful spirit wizard

more proof that Amberose is life, his arch nemisis is malistair who is death,
and everyone knows the protagonist (good guy) is the opposite as the antagonist (bad guy) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Arthur StormHammer, currently a level 45 fire wizard

Survivor
Nov 04, 2009
just to point out at the beginning of the game, during the tutorial, he ports away and says "i will see you soon" or something like that. anyway, when he ports, you don't see any symbols, just a yellow flash. i have no idea what this means though. any suggestions?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Does nobody read anything? Merle said in a reply to someone who asked this same question. He studies the Astral Magics, a whole new type. There are Elemental Magics, Storm, Ice, and Fire, and Spirit Magics, Mind (Myth), Soul (Life), and Body (Death), and then there are the Astral Magics, Sun, Moon, and Star, which happen to be the new schools being added with Celestia. Merle is a master of all magics, but his main schools are the Astral magics. He has no number one class.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
so if your right he uses astral magics like
and if he uses that well then who is he
where he come from

and i am a user of sacred magic chaos unity twilight
divine infinity void sacred legenday
each are a key school of the past or future

Defender
May 28, 2009
lookthat1 wrote:
Well every professor focusses in one element. I was wondering which one Ambrose uses. I think that he can use most of the spells there is and maybe even some neve before seen ones. What if he knows an eighth element!? What do you guys think?
Ya i like the "mystery element" idea. I mean what if there is like a MASTER element SO MYSTERIOUS!

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
in my opinion he is definitely balance, as it sort of combines elements of other schools, if he was just one school then he would be biast. a headmaster cannot be biast

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Ambrose is not a poser. :/ He probably has..all elements!

Elizabeth Mistleaf
Level 25
Adept Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Ambrose element is balance because when you want to chose what school to be it names Ambrose in the names of the people who are balance

AndrewNightBlade 50 pryomancer

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
The new schools of The Moon, The Sun, The Stars

My mind is racing on all the cool and new spells these new schools will have. Anyone have any ideas or knowlage about them?

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
I think ambrose might be a sorcerer. I don't really know though. In the beginning we should have the option to have him as a teacher with his element (whatever it is). Just my opinion though

Defender
May 28, 2009
Well if you read my Celestia plot, I had a prediction. Well kinda. I said that malistaire's FATHER had mastered the element of control, since he's evil. Maybe ambrose has that power too, but never uses it since he's good?

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
i think ambrose has a magic called proffesor merle ambrose magic that shoots elephants out of the wand at rapid fire 8) the elephants are orange.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
NAARKA2 wrote:
teddy2008 wrote:
Bobbert wrote:
I think Ambrose has a secret 8th element (Omni?) which is like Balance except it takes years longer to master and takes each element into farther depth than Balance. :D

i think omni is the taste of fat :-o

lol! why doesn'tsomeone just google omni! xD

Omni is just a prefix and not the taste of fat.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
you know what ... i think you should just look at his robes. i mean dont most wizards wear there own colors. maybe ambrose wears his own colors. i think personally he has his own magic. and the thing about he sends US everywhere to do quests. i think he is just way to old to do them.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
lookthat1 wrote:
Well every professor focusses in one element. I was wondering which one Ambrose uses. I think that he can use most of the spells there is and maybe even some neve before seen ones. What if he knows an eighth element!? What do you guys think?

i was wondering the same thing. i don't know but i think he is ice or storm because his robes

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
lookthat1 wrote:

I think he might either be storm or life.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
maybe his power comme sraight from barthelby as a reward for founding wisard city we would have the power of gods the ultimat magic

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
driftblim275 wrote:
Here's A Small Story To Go With Ambrose's Element

A Long Time Ago There Were Six Schools Named

DEATH, FIRE, ICE, STORM, LIFE, AND MYTH

Ambrose Wanted Peace Between The Schhols But They Wouldn't Listen.
So Then He Formed A Balance School Inside Bartbley Where Only Select Wizard Whom Havn't Join Any other schools were allowed in. In There He Formed A New School called balance he spread peace, he needed a new balance master so all the way from Marleybone came Arthur Westerfield The Balance School was destoried by Mailstare but young sorcerers still learn the arts of balance from Arthur Westerfield outside bartbley

actually the kroks created balance magic

Survivor
May 26, 2009
guys have you ever thought of him being one of the new schools coming out for celestia he could be star moon or sun or maybe all 3 that would be awesome if he was the teacher for the new schools also

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
if ambrose is only one school i would guess.... hmm this hard.... i guess balance because he tries to keep everything (wizard city) in balance!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
themoongirl wrote:
Ambrose is Malistaire in disguise.

Just kidding. Although, that would be some plot point, wouldn't it?

I think he has all of the Schools mastered, but yeah. Balance is his main.

I bet gamma has more knowledge but meh :P

Haha Gamma rules. I never really thought about Myth for him, but I still say that Balance is his main. Myth can be second. :D
LOL Like all of you are really making me laugh i love the one thier like i am a guy in wizard clothes it is really Funny but awesome i deals BTW Gamma is a DUDE??? Well to me she sounds like a girl or i'm just not hearing it right but yea why does it seem like all the big people who really impack the game are GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! Why is that!!!!! Why people i ask you WHY??!!!! No srsly WHY?!!!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I think he mastered them all and has a knew one that is waiting for us in celestia! :D

Survivor
May 23, 2009
hrk33 wrote:
maybe hes mastered an eighth element named transformation
maybe. i don't think so though.