Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

certin amulets

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
um is there amulets with these spells:
1.spectral blast
2.Any kind of minion
3.Heckhound
4.Orthudus
5.Earthquake
6.feint
7.stormzilla (besides the one you have to be lvl 45 to use)
8.wraith same rule with stormzilla

if there is such a thing please tell me where to find it and what it is called (if you remember).

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Well there are no amulets with Rank 7 spells, I know that so that means:

No Fire Dragon amulet
No Frost Giant Amulet
No Storm Lord amulet
No Rebirth amulet
No Scarecrow amulet
No Orthrus amulet
No Power Nova amulet

I don't think there are any minion amulets, if their are they aren't usually in the bazaar.

For Earthquake I'm not actually sure because at the bazaar the amulets with Helephant, Colossus, Stormzilla, and Wraith, I've all seen at the bazaar but I've never seen Earthquake.

I think Heckhound is a Fire only spell so I don't think they'd have an amulet that is open to all wizards.

Not sure about the other ones. I think Feint isn't seen very often, not actually sure where an amulet for that may be.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
Well there are no amulets with Rank 7 spells, I know that so that means:

No Fire Dragon amulet
No Frost Giant Amulet
No Storm Lord amulet
No Rebirth amulet
No Scarecrow amulet
No Orthrus amulet
No Power Nova amulet

I don't think there are any minion amulets, if their are they aren't usually in the bazaar.

For Earthquake I'm not actually sure because at the bazaar the amulets with Helephant, Colossus, Stormzilla, and Wraith, I've all seen at the bazaar but I've never seen Earthquake.

I think Heckhound is a Fire only spell so I don't think they'd have an amulet that is open to all wizards.

Not sure about the other ones. I think Feint is death only spell that you get from a quest.

Ok thanks for anwsering i have had this question up for weeks now (i think lol)

Delver
Jun 16, 2009