Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

transmutation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I am trying to make diamonds with my ore but I do not know how. Do I need a specific table? I have plenty of ore and bought the recipe, now what?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
imce wrote:
I am trying to make diamonds with my ore but I do not know how. Do I need a specific table? I have plenty of ore and bought the recipe, now what?

Requirements:
Level of crafting : Controlled with the ability to buy the transmutation recipe (you can oly buy if you are the correct level).
Reagent: In boxes at the bottom of the recipe.
Table: Listed to the left of the Reagents. (If I am remembering correctly, it is the card crafting table <you are making reagent cards> )
Time: Listed to the left of the Reagents (very fast for this crafting)

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Defender
May 30, 2009
Ok, where did you get the recipe for transmuting diamonds? I assumed it was in DS since that is where you need the diamonds but it's not. any help would be greatly appreciated since I have looked almost everywhere for the recipe.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Hi
I got the recipe at MB with the lady next to Digimore Station. I have also been able to get diamonds in Krokotopia. I just kept changing realms and collected the Ore needed for transmutation. While doing that you will get diamonds at random intervals. I have to say, this crafting is taking a lot of time and I may just start off with a new wizard bc it is going to get worse with the requirements for each following recipe.

Grandmaster E R

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
asutton75 wrote:
Ok, where did you get the recipe for transmuting diamonds? I assumed it was in DS since that is where you need the diamonds but it's not. any help would be greatly appreciated since I have looked almost everywhere for the recipe.

Had the same thought finaly found it in marlybone