Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stat Moving For Weapons Same As Clothing???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I like being able to take the stats of one piece of clothing and apply them to another piece of clothing of the same type.

My question is about swords and staves.
Will you ever add the ability to move weapon powers in
the way you allow us to switch clothing powers?
Is the Sword of the Steward the only "Balance school item" that does
100 damage?
I ask because I'd rather have a 100 Balance staff than a 100 sword.
So far I have the Staff of the Justicar, but it does 95.
Please and thank-you for any information.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
As a Witch I would love to take the 100 damage stats to the Halloween broom! And I am sure some people like the look of one wand but want a different magic school spell.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Wait...question (lol)

In the test realm, when i got the guardian clothing and what not it came with no stats. (there by lowered health mana strength etc)
Are you saying that now in the real realm we can sort of put on these clothes over what we currently have on?

Just want to be sure before i waste money :D

Administrator
If you purchase the guardian clothing, you can move stats from other clothing onto it using the new Seamstress.

Eloise Merryweather, who can be found near Zeke in all worlds of the Spiral (including Grizzleheim) has been busy learning how to stitch! For a small Crowns fee, she will allow you to transfer the Stats of one item onto the Appearance of another.

Next time you talk to her, simply select the item you want to use as the Appearance, and the item you want to use as the Stats. Click Create and you'll have a whole new outfit with the look of one outfit and the stats of another combined into one.

Please heed these important things to note about this process:
Both items will be removed from your backpack and replaced with the new item that will be created with the Appearance and colors of one piece, and the Stats and name of the other, as you specified
The name of the item will be transferred from the Stats item, along with the bonuses
The bonuses of the appearance item will completely disappear, and be overwritten by the bonuses of the stats item
Once the transaction is complete, and you've purchased the item, it cannot be undone!
This process costs Crowns

antaybh wrote:
Wait...question (lol)

In the test realm, when i got the guardian clothing and what not it came with no stats. (there by lowered health mana strength etc)
Are you saying that now in the real realm we can sort of put on these clothes over what we currently have on?

Just want to be sure before i waste money :D

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Professor Greyrose didn't address original post at all??
Anyone other instructors care to offer input, please?

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I am not clear on one point of this Seamstress stuff. I bought clothing that had no stat and did the seamstress thing. Now you have stronger clothing out. Here my question if I buy the Valkyrie Set and use the Clothing Seamstress, does it add the new cards and stat to what I have now or do I lose my cards that I original seamstress in? Also my stat will that incress with the combin stat that comes with these new clothes. I hope you guys understand what I am trying to figure out... I really could use the help understanding before I buy or to see if it going to be worth it.

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
I would like to change appearence of pets! You see, I got this ice serpent pet I named Muffin that I really like, but then there's that ice colossus pet that has stats compared to Muffin who has none. It would be really awesome if there was some alchemy dude that could transfer stats!