Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Mander Pet Ran Away (Glitch?)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
The title pretty much says it all. I can't see my mander pet on my wizard. I tried unattaching it and reattaching. I even put it in the bank and reattached it again. Still nothing. It says I have it, but it just won't show up. This has just been since the update, so I assume its a glitch of some kind. Anyone else have a missing pet? (I hope KI isn't planning to discontinue mander pets for some reason)

Administrator
Thank you young Wizard, yes we just learned they're being shy again. Your pet is still there, and we're working hard to find out why they're not appearing at your side.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 02, 2008
Maybe Professor Grey Rose could also to PLEASE tell the Great Makers
to 'Flip' the mob paths back to normal again and make them move like they used to before the update.
That might help jar the disapeared health diamonds that you saw rotating around you are no longer showing up either. the heal jumps your wizard
made as he or she is being healed from a faery card etc. is not working
no more, as well as a few sounds must have gotten mixed up,
the Life Seraph sound Really needs to be changed back and the
summon a minion sound Really needs to be changed back to their old sounds.

IMO, a game should never change the core machcanics of a set world
I'm talking about MarleyBone all other worlds you have to walk down the sidewalks, mob are walking down the center. MarleyBone was a fresh change to that you now had to run down the center while the mob walked around on the sides. Now I can understand small changes like maybe a few minions walking a little farther out or turning suddenly or encreasing in speed in some areas where they are slower in others etc. BUT Now MB is one huge mess with the mobs NOW walking down the center through out! Flip it back to the way it was PLEASE!!! IMO I feel sorry for all the new wizards for they will never know just how much funner the game was to play before they IMO, Messed it all up!

Oh did I say that the teleports don't work in MB and do not remember that you have already opened them up from login to login? and the mouse over text which USED to tell you were you saved your last personal teleport spot too, Now just says 'Teleport too...' and is lit up all the time. Before the Personal Teleport was only lit up when you had a teleport saved and told you where it went, when you moused over the icon.
All this Needs to be corrected and fixed A.S.A.P.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
I almost forgot to add to Please turn the Summon Minion sound back to the way it was also! the old sound I knew that A minion was being summoned
it was a destictive sound which I have learned to minion summoning.
Now I do not hear anything but this very faint wineing (imo) lame sound.
Please change that back tot he old sound too. TY.