Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sokkwi Ripper in Grand Arena

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Is incorrectly labeled as Ice. It should be Myth considering that they use Myth traps and Myth attack cards.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
No that's normal now that you are outside of Wizard City (wc). As you progress further to other realms you will see more and more of this. Wait till you get to Dragonspyre (ds). The next world you get to will be Marlybone (mb) and you will start to see monsters marked as one school but with a natural attack from another school. ;)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Don't assume I'm a new Wizard101 player. I have wizards in DS, Mooshu and Krokotopia. And I made no mention of his physical (natural) attack.

Yes, I'm aware that all monsters can cast cards from several schools other than their own. But when it comes to traps and blades, they keep to the school that they are from.

The Sokkwi Ripper is labeled as being Ice. Yet, they cast Myth traps. This tells me that KI has mislabeled them as Ice when it should be Myth. This isn't the first time something like this has happened considering that our Oct 16th patch fixed a similar problem when the O'Leary Rowdy were mistakenly labeled as Storm, but should have been Ice.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009