Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Judgement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I am a level 44 balance wizard and don't have judgement. The forums say I should have gotten it at level 28. Is that true and if so, why didn't i get it?

I have spectral blast and hydra.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
EthanHP2003 wrote:
I am a level 44 balance wizard and don't have judgement. The forums say I should have gotten it at level 28. Is that true and if so, why didn't i get it?

I have spectral blast and hydra.

you either have to go to the balance school teacher in krokotopia or maybe that dog who is the instuctor if balance

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
HMMMMMMM I really baflled by that? I got mine like 38 not 28 or around then...........OK.............Go to all and i mean ALL the teachers and talk to them and or go to a different realm. But really KI should poast i am as confused as you are

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
The balance teacher in Krok has the quest (a really hard fight for a 28th level anything). I just got my balance guy the quest (with the help of a 50th level Life henchman) on special today in the crown shop. I tried it alone and got defeated twice. But the quest was harder than it needed to be... imo.

The level 28 quests are all harder then previous quest spells. With the exception being Life (that one was long because it was fighting the guy 9 times in a row).

I like the game but the quest for the higher level spells are unusally hard and involved. At 38, Life quest, for example, is run Sunken City and then run the Plague Oni dungeon in Mooshu. The spell is available on Crown gear at 35th level. My Storm guy was 43 before getting his 38th level quest complete.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Its a school quest.
at level 28 your teacher gives you a quest i hear you need to fight this mouse boss in Chelsea court for your quest just do it when you finish quest u get it.