Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After the pvp match

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
when the updates were made i went to an arena match. after the match instead of teleporting you back to the arena it leaves in the arena circle. is this a glitch or will this happen forever?

Hero
May 02, 2009
I like it this way. Not only is it fun, but it gives players another oppertunity to make new friends as well.

Administrator
Yes we observed many people playing and realized there was no way to socialize after a match, and so the there's a wait time after the PvP match that allows for players to talk and make friends, or if need be, to report.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Hero
May 02, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Yes we observed many people playing and realized there was no way to socialize after a match, and so the there's a wait time after the PvP match that allows for players to talk and make friends, or if need be, to report.

Thank you Gamma. I've always'ed liked staying in the certain arena when my match ends. It's a great way to make new friends and have a little bit more fun in the game, so again, thanks.

Keep up the good work KI.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Only problem is if you don't port back to the matching area and log out, the game thinks you fled the match and locks you out for 5 minutes.