Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spell learned at end

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ok... so i was happy about cyrus's new quest for me. i did not know what i would learn. i thought i would learn something good and what do i learn? i learn stun which to me is pretty much useless. when i beat marleybone i got blinding light and i was thinking "are you kidding me!?!" and i had a life grandmaster (until my 3 year old cosuin actadentally deleted it) and when me and my storm friend beat marleybone i said "i got blinding light!" and he said "i got wild bolt!" I think you should change the move you get at the end of marleybone for myth people.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i think its very stupid that myth gets 2 stun cards.

Not only i stun broken, but its ruined 2.

2 stun cards is downright rude, it doesnt matter whether 1 is multiple.

broken cards are broken cards regardless of how many enemies it affects.

They should change it to maybe... Ninja pig?

Think about it, ninja pig is probably the most epic card in the game.
Many players begged for it to become a real card.

Not to mention it would make up for the HORRIBLE, PATHETIC excuse for a level 48 card.... No multiple enemy attacks? No special effect? Orthrus is a disgrace to myth, even bloodbat is better considering its power at beginning levels.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
Otys wrote:

Not to mention it would make up for the HORRIBLE, PATHETIC excuse for a level 48 card.... No multiple enemy attacks? No special effect? Orthrus is a disgrace to myth, even bloodbat is better considering its power at beginning levels.

ok.. i agree and disagree.....

i agree about the part that orthrus has no special affect or multiple enemy attacks, but it has amazing attack! its the second highest strength from all the schools! about blinding light.. they should make blinding light and stun optional cards..... like all you have to do is buy the crafting items, and craft them, and then you have them permenantly.

ninja pigs SHOULD switch with blinding light or stun though.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Otys wrote:

Yeah i wanted to learn ninja pig instead of dumb blinding light. i mean most of the super tough bosses usally are by themself or with one person. (oh yeah sry for not responding to this question because i forgot about this question a long time ago.