Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power pip use

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Do you think once a wizard masters his secondary school his power pips should take affect to the cards: for ex, i am a life wizard i use myth too. i hate waiting 6 or 4 rounds to use earth quake. I think is i have three power pips i should be able to cast them with that school. I wouldn't mind some death wizard healing with a satyr spell with two power pips. Do you think another wizard should cast your school spells with power pips?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Zorback18 wrote:
Do you think once a wizard masters his secondary school his power pips should take affect to the cards: for ex, i am a life wizard i use myth too. i hate waiting 6 or 4 rounds to use earth quake. I think is i have three power pips i should be able to cast them with that school. I wouldn't mind some death wizard healing with a satyr spell with two power pips. Do you think another wizard should cast your school spells with power pips?

No, no, no, no, NO! Power pips are for YOUR school and for YOUR school ONLY. This would cause problems, and with problems there would be additional problems to go with those problems. So in other words, bad idea. Remember, this wouldn't only be your fancy update, its other's too. This is a no-no. If this happens, then PVP= no more me.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009