Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem getting to Necropolis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Ok, so I just beat The Bascilia which took a few hours since I was solo'ing it with Henchmen. I got the mission to 'explore Necropolis' but the gates not opened, Cyrus Drake doesn't have anything to say except: "Did you get to the next ring? I can't help you if you haven't."

What do I need to do to get to the next ring?

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Hi, i have the exact same problem, i have been doing side quests to try to see if i missed some thing so far, nothing a few people that are my friennds have passed me in lvl and it is annoying! i really want to get to the necropolis!

-Taylor Darkheart lvl44

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I have the answer to both of your question. In the plaza of conquests, there is an additional entrance to the Necropolis. It is at the very end of the plaza of conquests. For some reason your supposed to go to the other entrance first and THEN talk to proffessor cyrus drake right after that. Thats what my arrow told me to do and apparently it was right! I hope you get this post soon so you guys have no more confusion! Good luck with the rest of Dragonspyre!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
THANKS! i am in the necropolis now! i can continue with me ds quests thank you so much :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

- taylor darkheart lvl 44

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Caravaggio2124 wrote:
THANKS! i am in the necropolis now! i can continue with me ds quests thank you so much :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

- taylor darkheart lvl 44

Hey, no prob.