Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8th school ***Astral*** ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
HIYA PEOPLZ welcome to my ideas for the 8th school *** ASTRAL*** ok lets get started

Backround
name: astronomer
type: astral
colors: dark blue / white
special abilities: work with pips, can donate, take, or exchange. use some myth, life, death ex. blance is to fire/ice/storm:: astral is to myth/life/death
place on magic diagram: next to balance in the middle
symbol: five pointed star
theme: most attacks are based on constellations ex. pisces, cygnus. also stars and other celestial bodies
science: astral magic uses the power of the spiral itself. harnising and giving life to this energy creates unimaginalbe power. the sun moon and stars are all part of a single big picture astral wizards can see this picture and recognize its possibilities.
stats: medium health, medium accuracy

spells

Lepus pips: 1 accuracy:85% power:65-100 lvl: 1

the constellation briefly appears and a flash of light reviels a small white bunny with a purple tail, it jumps/flies at the opponent damaging them

pisces pips:2 accuracy:85% power:165-205 lvl: 5

the constellation briefly appears and a flash of light reviels two fish teid together at the tail, the fish puff up and shot to balls of energy at the opponent damaging them

cygnus pips:3 accuracy:85% power:235-305 lvl: 10

the constellation briefly appears and a flash of light reviels a swan in a stary lake, the swan flies up, hovers and lets out a stream of stars that blast the opponent damamging them

take pips pips 2 accuracy:100% lvl:16

takes two pips from target (does not give them to you)

capricorn pips:4 accuracy:85% power:245-310 all lvl:22

the constellation briefly appears and a flash of light reviels a goat with a long fish tail, it then lowers its head and stars fly at the opponent(s) one by one damaging them

spiritual nova pips:4 accuracy:85% power: 330/life 400/ death 450/myth (chosen randomly) lvl:26

stars converge together in the center (green/life black/death yellow/myth). and energy blasts out (green/life black/death yellow/myth) hitting the opponent and damaging them

astral minion pips: 5 accuracy:100% lvl:28

summons minion of astral,
looks: raven in white and dark blue cloak
life: 800,
move set: rank 1,2, and 3 astral, balance blade, tower sheild, feint, donate power, give power

give power pips:2 accuracy:100% lvl: 33

-25% your next attack, +25% to team mates next attack

worm hole pips:5 accuracy:85% lvl: 38

all pips taken from all players and randomly redistributed(power pips stay power pips)

pegasus pips: 6 accuracy:85% power:190/myth,190/life,190?death lvl:42

the constellation briefly appears and a flash of light reviels a pegasus with a golden mane, green wings, and a black tail, it then blasts the opponent with a yellow beam a green beam and a black beam individualy. hitting the opponent causing them damage

eclips pips: 7 accuracy:85% power: 450 all and take two pips lvl:48

all the planets and sun appear with a stary backround, all of them aline and an eclips forms. meteor showers rain down on the opponent(s) damaging then and taking two pips (do not keep)

OK, done. questions comments ideas let me hear them

p.s. sry for any/all spelling errors

Survivor
Nov 04, 2008
If there was a voting contest on these i would vote for it. It seems like it would be a good school.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
I, also, like the idea of this school, except for the fact that in most of the spells, you described the beginning as "the constellation briefly appears and a flash of light reveals". It's a bit boring ( no offense) in my opinion to see almost the same thing (not including the rest of the spell) being done all the time. Plus, if it is supposed to be somewhat like a mixture of the spirit schools, I think you should include some spells that do medium damage, and give half to the user, like the school of death.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
I think that's a really, really good idea. I think they should put that in the game sometime. That would be an awesome school. You named everything a school should have, except one thing: The teacher. But it sounds really cool!

Survivor
Jul 29, 2008
youwerealmostajillsandw... wrote:
I, also, like the idea of this school, except for the fact that in most of the spells, you described the beginning as "the constellation briefly appears and a flash of light reveals". It's a bit boring ( no offense) in my opinion to see almost the same thing (not including the rest of the spell) being done all the time. Plus, if it is supposed to be somewhat like a mixture of the spirit schools, I think you should include some spells that do medium damage, and give half to the user, like the school of death.

I completely agree with you.Also with it being a mixture it should have some speels having somthing (like death) and somthings like everything else. :D

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I have some spells

Alien Invasion pip 7 80% An alien spaceship flies in to the middle of the battlefield and a small alien pops out and fires a laser from its eyes to the opponent and does 20 damage then a bigger alien comes out of the spaceship and fire a laser from its eyes and does 480 damage.

Star Pip 2 100% you see glittering "stars" that look like pip all over the screen and it does +50powerpip TO SELF ONLY.

Pinch Pip 0 80% A star hits you and does 250 damage and you gain to pips.

Power pinch 0 75% A few stars hit you and do 400 damage and you gain 2 power pips.

IDKNAME 80% Pip 0 You gain One pip every turn for 4 turns but you get hit 50 each turn

AstralBlow 75% 4 pips appear in the middle of the battle field and they circle around the opponent changing colors and they do 400damage and steal one powerpip.

Astral Blade 100% +25% Astral

Pip chance 75% +50% POWER PIP CHANCE TO YOUR TEAM ONLY it looks like power play but its dark blue

Alien Minion 75% 3PIPS It uses moves like Astral blade and pip chance and astral blow

Astral Revenge 7 pips 75% the arena floor turns black and glitter falls from the sky then the moon appears in the middle and a ray of light is shot out at every enemy and does 500 damage and steals one pip from one unlucky person :)

Survivor
May 06, 2009
SnowBoy wrote:
I have some spells

Alien Invasion pip 7 80% An alien spaceship flies in to the middle of the battlefield and a small alien pops out and fires a laser from its eyes to the opponent and does 20 damage then a bigger alien comes out of the spaceship and fire a laser from its eyes and does 480 damage.

Star Pip 2 100% you see glittering "stars" that look like pip all over the screen and it does +50powerpip TO SELF ONLY.

Pinch Pip 0 80% A star hits you and does 250 damage and you gain to pips.

Power pinch 0 75% A few stars hit you and do 400 damage and you gain 2 power pips.

IDKNAME 80% Pip 0 You gain One pip every turn for 4 turns but you get hit 50 each turn

AstralBlow 75% 4 pips appear in the middle of the battle field and they circle around the opponent changing colors and they do 400damage and steal one powerpip.

Astral Blade 100% +25% Astral

Pip chance 75% +50% POWER PIP CHANCE TO YOUR TEAM ONLY it looks like power play but its dark blue

Alien Minion 75% 3PIPS It uses moves like Astral blade and pip chance and astral blow

Astral Revenge 7 pips 75% the arena floor turns black and glitter falls from the sky then the moon appears in the middle and a ray of light is shot out at every enemy and does 500 damage and steals one pip from one unlucky person :)

I LOVE THE ALIEN IDEA! It totally goes with astrial because astrial means space. Here's my idea of a spell:

Crop circles 6 pips- A UFO comes and fires a lazer and gets rid of a over times, traps, shields and does 475 astrial damage to the opponent.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
zoromon42 wrote:
HIYA PEOPLZ welcome to my ideas for the 8th school *** ASTRAL*** ok lets get started

Backround
name: astronomer
type: astral
colors: dark blue / white
special abilities: work with pips, can donate, take, or exchange. use some myth, life, death ex. blance is to fire/ice/storm:: astral is to myth/life/death
place on magic diagram: next to balance in the middle
symbol: five pointed star
theme: most attacks are based on constellations ex. pisces, cygnus. also stars and other celestial bodies
science: astral magic uses the power of the spiral itself. harnising and giving life to this energy creates unimaginalbe power. the sun moon and stars are all part of a single big picture astral wizards can see this picture and recognize its possibilities.
stats: medium health, medium accuracy

spells

Lepus pips: 1 accuracy:85% power:65-100 lvl: 1

the constellation briefly appears and a flash of light reviels a small white bunny with a purple tail, it jumps/flies at the opponent damaging them

pisces pips:2 accuracy:85% power:165-205 lvl: 5

the constellation briefly appears and a flash of light reviels two fish teid together at the tail, the fish puff up and shot to balls of energy at the opponent damaging them

cygnus pips:3 accuracy:85% power:235-305 lvl: 10

the constellation briefly appears and a flash of light reviels a swan in a stary lake, the swan flies up, hovers and lets out a stream of stars that blast the opponent damamging them

take pips pips 2 accuracy:100% lvl:16

takes two pips from target (does not give them to you)

capricorn pips:4 accuracy:85% power:245-310 all lvl:22

the constellation briefly appears and a flash of light reviels a goat with a long fish tail, it then lowers its head and stars fly at the opponent(s) one by one damaging them

spiritual nova pips:4 accuracy:85% power: 330/life 400/ death 450/myth (chosen randomly) lvl:26

stars converge together in the center (green/life black/death yellow/myth). and energy blasts out (green/life black/death yellow/myth) hitting the opponent and damaging them

astral minion pips: 5 accuracy:100% lvl:28

summons minion of astral,
looks: raven in white and dark blue cloak
life: 800,
move set: rank 1,2, and 3 astral, balance blade, tower sheild, feint, donate power, give power

give power pips:2 accuracy:100% lvl: 33

-25% your next attack, +25% to team mates next attack

worm hole pips:5 accuracy:85% lvl: 38

all pips taken from all players and randomly redistributed(power pips stay power pips)

pegasus pips: 6 accuracy:85% power:190/myth,190/life,190?death lvl:42

the constellation briefly appears and a flash of light reviels a pegasus with a golden mane, green wings, and a black tail, it then blasts the opponent with a yellow beam a green beam and a black beam individualy. hitting the opponent causing them damage

eclips pips: 7 accuracy:85% power: 450 all and take two pips lvl:48

all the planets and sun appear with a stary backround, all of them aline and an eclips forms. meteor showers rain down on the opponent(s) damaging then and taking two pips (do not keep)

OK, done. questions comments ideas let me hear them

p.s. sry for any/all spelling errors

You do realize that Astral School isn't ONE school right? It's Sun, Moon, and Stars. It's just like Elemental and Spirit schools.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
What about like a dark hole and a supernova spell for higher ranks...

Dark Hole = level 42 or Grandmaster
Supernova = Grandmaster or level 42

Also, the pet could be you alien minion, you get when you're a magus? (Just suggesting.)

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
i think thats an awesome idea also could you do something though? you should make a ninth and tenth school here are ideas Time,Water,and Earth :)

Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
I have an idea,
All spells 1 pip and Up has 75% accuracy, any 0 pip spells are 100%
Enrollment you get astral trap
Lv 1 Star shot, 85 - 125 (1 pip)
Lv 5 Earth Power, 190-240 (2 pips)
Lv 7(astral school only) Astral Prism, converts astral to balance (0 pips)
Lv 8 astral Shield, - 70 to balance and astral
Lv 10 Super Power, 300 - 350(3 pips)
Lv 12(astral school only) Astral blade + 35 to all astral moves (0 pips)
Lv 16 Meteor Fall, 295 - 375 to all enemies (4 pips)
Lv 18(astral school only) Laser beam, 1000 damage (10% accuracy)
Lv 22 Astral blast, 365 Life, 440 Death, 550 Myth (4 pips)
Lv 26 Spacial shift + 25 to al astral spells. (2 pips, looks life astral bubble)
Lv 28(astral school only) Lesser wraith , 90 damage per pip steal health to half of damage (x pips)
Lv 33 Temperal Shift 70 damage + 510 damage (5 pips)
Lv 38(astral school only) Undead Centaur 510 - 570 ( 5 pips)
Lv 42 Spacial Rend, 615 - 735 (6 pips)
Lv 48(astral school only) 570 to all enemies + astral shield to al friends

Hope you like it :D