Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Hello, my name is Bradley Stormfountain.

I am not new to wizard101 but i have some new good ideas i hope you will like. So here goes.
Wizard101 Weather! The weather will give each school boosts depending on whats happenening in the magical sky of wizard101.
Storm boosts will appear +20 boosts when there is lightining in the sky. Ice boosts will appear +20 boosts when it is snowing. Fire boosts will appear +20 boosts when fire flames or sparks are falling from the sky. Life boosts will appear +20 when leaves are falling from the sky. Myth boosts will appear +20 when myth sighns (the sighns we use to cast myth spells in battle) are falling from the sky. Death boosts will appear +20 when skeletons are falling from the sky.
For even more wizard101 weather fun!
Storm boosts will appear while stormzillas are falling from the sky. Ice boosts will appear when colossus or frost giants falling from the sky. Fire boosts when helephants fall from the sky. Life boosts will appear when satyrs or maybe centaurs are falling from the sky. Myth boosts will appear when orthruses or minoutours fall from the sky. Death boosts will appear when wraiths or scarecrow are falling from the sky.
Thanks for listening
For more information keep reading.
I would like it if you make boosts work in arenas. If it is just plain sunny make it +10 boosts to ALL the chools
I hoped you like this idea
From, Bradley Stormfountain
PS I need crowns!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Come on people I really want to know if my idea is any good. I really want someone other that ME to post. Pretty please! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bradley stormfountain. xD