Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meowiarty Can talk and interrupt?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I came to report this that it is very odd. First off i just now found out meowiarty can talk in battle, which i didn't know bosses could EVEN TALK until now. And also meowiarty can now interrupt my turn and steal one of my blades? that is not cool. please don't start the interrupt stuff again. :(

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
0stormbreak0 wrote:
I came to report this that it is very odd. First off i just now found out meowiarty can talk in battle, which i didn't know bosses could EVEN TALK until now. And also meowiarty can now interrupt my turn and steal one of my blades? that is not cool. please don't start the interrupt stuff again. :(

Too Late they already have :( but with only the last bosses of each world I think.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I noticed this as well. Before the update, I helped my son with Big Ben. Meowiarty did not speak or steal blades. Now after the update it was my turn to do Big Ben.

He speaks now and steals blades (Steal Ward). I personally have no problem with this. He is an ice wizard, that is an ice spell. it makes it more difficult and fun. I am finding that some bosses are just not hard enough. I helped my son and beat the Plague Oni in one hit with Skeletal Pirate. (couldve done it with vampire since I have almost hit 5,000 with it)

Administrator
Interrupts were inadvertantly given to Meowiarty, you know how sneaky he can be, he must have disguised himself as a Briskbreeze tower boss when Malistaire was teaching interrupts.

Now that we know his devious scheme, after our next late night maintenance update, Meowiarty will no longer be casting interrupts.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
StaticFX wrote:
I noticed this as well. Before the update, I helped my son with Big Ben. Meowiarty did not speak or steal blades. Now after the update it was my turn to do Big Ben.

He speaks now and steals blades (Steal Ward). I personally have no problem with this. He is an ice wizard, that is an ice spell. it makes it more difficult and fun. I am finding that some bosses are just not hard enough. I helped my son and beat the Plague Oni in one hit with Skeletal Pirate. (couldve done it with vampire since I have almost hit 5,000 with it)

Mewiarty is a myth boss, and steal ward is an ice spell that steals shields, not blades. Only fire can do that

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I found it interesting that could happen. He kept stealing the blades and I had to just use unboosted spells to kill him. If he steals the blade, he can't attack. I like that the boss can talk (magic is a wonderous thing) and found a good use for a balance henchman. He kept blading us and my henchman got beat but I won.