Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion about cards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008

One of the things I still find frustrating about this game is the lack of organized info on cards, ie how to use them, what each card does or does not do, best way to combine spells, etc.

One of the best quests I have seen on the game has to do with how to use shields, traps, and other modifying cards, but you don't get that quest until your are in Dragonspyre.

I think it would be very helpful to all players, esp. new players, to have a quest like that in Wizard City. I don't mean that players should have to win/buy/trade for the cards, but a quest that gives them some of those cards to be used in...say..an instance. They get a chance to see how they work, what they do, ideas for using them in combination with other cards, but it's only in that certain instance players have use of them. I really think this would help players decide whether or not buying cards is the way they want to go, and/or what cards to buy that would help them and what cards they just don't need.