Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
I have 5 training points to use. i already have my primary, ice school, my secondary, life school and the elemental and spirit blades and sheilds. In everyone's humble opinion, what would be the best to use these on... i am torn between death, myth and balance. since i would only be aquiring the first 5 spells, the death school looks like the best one to get. :(

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
wiccan09 wrote:
I have 5 training points to use. i already have my primary, ice school, my secondary, life school and the elemental and spirit blades and sheilds. In everyone's humble opinion, what would be the best to use these on... i am torn between death, myth and balance. since i would only be aquiring the first 5 spells, the death school looks like the best one to get. :(

Here's one idea:
--Go to Mr. Lincoln and buy back your training points.
--Go to the Life school and train up to Saytr. 7tp
--Go to the Death school and train up to Feint. 7tp
--Go to Niles and train the Elemental Blades and Traps. (Spirit blades and traps aren't needed, since it is more efficient and more powerful to boost only your primary school.) 2tp
--Go to Croaky in the secret shop in Digmoore Station and train for the Balance's Sap Health spell (Sacrifice a minion for 500 health), since it gives you the most of all for this type of spell. 1tp
--Go to Mildred Farseer in the secret shop on Colossus Boulevard and train for the Reshuffle spell. 1tp

That's 18 training points. The total amount of training points a wizard can earn at this time is 19. I'd save the last training point for the future.

And that's my humble opinion.

Fallon Moonrunner, Grandmaster Ice

Delver
May 29, 2009
You might want to invest them in the 80% shields that Sabrina Greenstar offers to students for each of their classes. There is also the minion cards that are available in Digmoore station in case you want to steal health from your minion, sacrifice it for pips, extra life or whatever. Death or myth would be good since you have spirit shields and traps. This would give you extra attacks that you don't normally have with your life spells.

Hope this helps and good luck whichever you choose.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

Survivor
Nov 02, 2008
I think 18 is the limit, it was 17 up until Grizzleheim was added.

I probably wouldn't use it for sacrifice minion, especially with all the life spells. If you do pvp, some people would suggest getting stun block which I think Sabrina Greenstar has as well. Also reshuffle can be gotten with an amulet if you want to save that point. I have reshuffle and never used it but I don't pvp.

If you took storm for a few points you could also get the ice/fire shield and that would give you all the shield combos.