Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guards for your home

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
They should have roaming guards walking outside around the houses. Like if they for differed for each world. I would buy one.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
yeah, that would be a good idea. :P

I think you should also be able to make a list of unwanted people that your guards could challenge in a duel when they see them.

~Dolan IceBlade
Lv. 47 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
I don't get that. A guard to protect what? You need to have something to protect and why and how someone can get to your house.

p.s. I don't agree

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I think its a good idea. Doraslayer's i idea is very creative if they could do that i would buy tons!

I think there should be different level for the guards like you can buy a noob guard or a guard that acts like a grandmaster. But yeah i think this is a cool idea. Keep it coming with these good ideas!

~Matthew Hawk
Lv. 50 Balance

Hero
May 02, 2009
yeah, great idea.

We could even have a draconian guard and a skeletal pirate gaurd.
or even better, an evil snowman and a magma man gaurd.

You could set them up at certain points in your home and/or even set up their movement path(where they walk around in the home).

I think that you could even have your pets gaurd the house. think about it, your lovable firecat is now your lovable guard.

I love this idea, and I hope that KI implements this idea in the future. 8)