Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are the colored cat mounts?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I'd like to know what happened to the colored cats. In the test realm you could make a black panther or snow tiger by picking an outfit first, changing colors but not buying it, and then clicking on the cat mount twice. I was so looking forward to a snow tiger but can't get it to work now! Please King Isle please bring that feature to the real realm!!!
I also am concerned about the cost for the kids. I can see where this is going to be a problem with this economy for parents to afford if there is more than one child on the account.
I have decided to make crowns a christmas present and reward for housework for my son. While he is so into this game he can take some of his allowance as crowns and pays me back from his paper route for bigger items. But I can see a $ issue for big families here. King Ise you might want to think about coupons or crown rebates for subscribers with larger accounts.

Jakira

Administrator
The ability to change the colors of Mounts on the Test Realm was a bug, and was not intended to function that way. This bug was fixed before Mounts were made available on the Live Realm.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Well, it was a good bug! So why not let it be? I really wanted a snow tiger and saw lots of other people enjoying them too! Would it be so hard to have that choice?

Jakira

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
My guess is that they are saving the black panther, snow tiger, and cheetah for later release.

Fallon Moonrunner, Grandmaster Ice