Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ALL OF MY ITEMS ARE GONE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I havent been on since two in the morning last night. Now I just got on and everything I owned is gone. My house, clothes, and all they left is my deck! Someone said that I was on about an hour ago. Can someone please please please tell me what is happening?

Administrator
Young Wizard, please

1. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY
2. contact Mr Lincoln at support@wizard101.com and tell him what happened.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I did and thank you. I had a Hingen's Staff of Egoism, Heedful Headwraps, Boots of Reflection, Jade Oni's Garments, a Permanent Proud Lion, a Imperial Palace, and many crowns and gold items in my house. I had housing items and regents and they are gone. I would like to receive something for my loss please.

Defender
May 08, 2009
That is terrible!Someone has tryed to hack my file too but i made my password much more complicated.I hope you can get your items back

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
All I recieved for my loss is my lion and 10,000 gold. Now I need 30 more thousand to rebuy my house.....

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Yea i think someone has tried to hack mine too. I also had to change my password to something no one can think of.I feel so bad for you!

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
razor51 wrote:
Yea i think someone has tried to hack mine too. I also had to change my password to something no one can think of.I feel so bad for you!

thats a real shame i dont think anyone has tried to hack my one yes but now im going to change my passwor

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
pokefan97 wrote:
I havent been on since two in the morning last night. Now I just got on and everything I owned is gone. My house, clothes, and all they left is my deck! Someone said that I was on about an hour ago. Can someone please please please tell me what is happening?
Dude the same thing happened to me before i was on w101 that day then the next day i log on my stuff was gone!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Not to start a panic, or unwarranted accusations, but how many of you, like myself, went to the wizard101central website and tried to log in with your wizard101 username and password?

If you'll excuse me, I think it's time I changed my password as well.

Adam Ashfriend - Lvl 49 Pyromaniac