Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Crafting Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
Ok, well before they had shrunk the MB crafting quest reagent requrements, i had four Stingers of the Scorpion. After they decreased the requirements, i got two Constelation Jewels. I went to Felicia Worhtington, and the question mark above her head was grey, and she wouldn't give me my reward even though i had talked to her five times . I even sold my extra Stingers of the Scorpion so i had two, what the quest reqiered. She still would't give me my reward . I'm stumped. Anyone who had the same or similar experience plz post. Any admins. who see this post, plz take an effort to fix this glitch! Thank you.

~Dolan IceBlade
Lv. 46 Ice Wizard

Administrator
The solution has been posted in the Crafting Section of the message boards, young Wizard.

When we lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, it caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item after the update. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 19, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
The solution has been posted in the Crafting Section of the message boards, young Wizard.

When we lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, it caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item after the update. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.

I had the same problem. I did what you suggested because at the time, I thought I only had 1 Constellation Jewel and needed another. Unfortunately that didn't work for me. The quest is still gray and showing I have 3 of 2 eventhough I sold 1 each of the Scorpion Stinger and Constellation Jewel.

Help?

Jennifer Stormbreaker
Lvl 46 Storm Wizard