Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The New class (might not come) of water

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Well I want to make a new class of water the symbol is a rain drop.Its boost is lava my other class.

level 1: river wave hit all enemies for 100-150 1 pip

level 5: rain hit target for 155-235 2 pips

level 8: water shield -80% to water attacks 0 pips

level 10: evaporation hit all enemies for 295-385 3 pips
remove all water blades

level 16: water trap +25% to water attacks 0 pips

level 22: ocean hit all enemies for 400-475 3 pips

level 26: deep end +35% to all water attacks 2 pips

level 33: tsunami hit all enemies for 515-625 4 pips

level 42: sea serpant hit all enemies for 750-875 6 pips

level 48: pacific ocean hit all enemies for 900-1050 7 pips

Enrollment: water blade +40% to all water attacks 0 pips

I hope you reply!

Tyler Lifecaller level 45 Fire/Life/Myth Fire Elf
Ryan Silvercoin level 19 Myth/Balance Gobbler
Taylor Lifecaller level 6 Life/Ice Wizard
Keelan Mistriver level 2 Death Wizard

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
wow those are some strong attacks... Maybe you can make it like only subscribers can use it. Its a good class but where do you put it?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I like how much effort you put into this, and that not all the spells are overpowered like most people do, but that seems like an awful lot of All Enemy Attacks, maybe turn sea serpent into a regular spell..especially with your level one being one, seems like water would have a huge advantage early..Other than that though I like it!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
I think those were pretty cool spells, but aren't they kind of like the ones from storm and ice? And what 'group' will you put that school in? There's the Elemantel and Spiritual Schools. Where would that go? I think the best NEW schools to stick with are maybe the Sun, Moon, and Stars. Those would go into the NEW group called the Astral Schools. I'm not saying that those are gonna be the new ones, but they fit into a better catigory. And if you put the Water school in the Elemental group, It wouldn't be fair to the Spiritual group. Then that would lead to having to make a new school for them. Don't get me wrong,. Those are some pretty good ideas.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
When you think about it the idea of a water mage or Aquamancer isnt too far off though some of the spells may be shared with storm since rain drops are part of the storm experience, but lets not disinclude that water is a building block of life and can be considered universal in its use. Now for higher level spells I am sure we can think of a few things

Water Orb minions
Healing Pool card where it rains on the battle and cures every ally in battle over the time of the battle ( much like the increase fire damage on the domes)
Chaos rain where it deals damage to the player in exchange for damaging the enemy of any element at the wizard's disposal

these are just a few ideas to help our fellow wizard out here, but there should also be a card which does random acts each time its used, and coudl potentially heal the monster instead making the battle more challenging.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
althoguh it is a good idea it would knock the balance in the classes as none of the other classes have basic attacks that can damage all enemies so id cross those of the list. It is a good idea but needs alot of balancing out with the other classes and also needs a opposite that also balances. Youve covered the basics but behind this is alot and i mean alot more fussy bits and bobs to cover. good idea on the whole though. well done.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
ALL of the attacks are hit all enimies!!!!! You should change that!!!!! :x

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:
Well I want to make a new class of water the symbol is a rain drop.Its boost is lava my other class.

remove all water blades

I hope you reply!

Well, let's see here. The game is already out and so are the spells... So why would you insist on making a 900-1050 lvl 48 spell when most of them can't hit near 800? Your level 42 spell is stronger than Storm lord.. Besides, storm basically is this class already.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I agree half of your moves do more than scarecrow! And death rules xD

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Myunicorn hit all enemies attacks are its speical like myth is minions Jal041 good idea

ps my computer JUST fixed

LOL :-D

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
well storm is already water. on the storm minion it even says "summon a minion of water". also storm is the most powerful. if you are saying that this "water" school is more powerful than it would have to sacrifice even more health and accuracy. now i think storm fizzles enough as it is, and storm health is ok if you know how to use your spells. this water school would have to have the highest accuaracy of like 50% for attacks to be that powerful, along with even lower health. to me this idea just doesnt make sense.

Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
Here's what i think

every move has 73% accuracy

Lv 1 - Rainfall, 95 - 135 (1 pip)

Lv 5 - rain cloud, 210 - 250 (2 pips)

Lv 7(water school only) Water prism, converts water to fire/storm (100% accuracy 0 pips )

Lv 8 - Veil of water -70% to fire and storm spells (0 pips 100% accuracy)

lv 10 - Water bolt, 355 - 435 (3 pips )

Lv 12(water school only) Water blade +25% to every water move (100% accuracy 0 pips )

Lv 16 - Water trap, + 30% to water moves (100% accuracy 0 pips)

Lv 18(water school only) W ind bolt - 1100 damage + stun (4 pips 10 percent accuraccy)

Lv 22 - Naiad (nai - ad) , 485 - 545 (4 pips)

Lv 26 - Water Typhoon, 470 - 550 to all enemies (4 pips)

Lv 28(water school only) Zap , +25% to all moves (0 pips 100% accuracy Looks like curse/ hex)

Lv 33 - Rainstorm + 25% to all water moves (3 pips 100% accuracy, looks like the bubble for water)

Lv 38(water school only) lesser triton, 750 - 850 (6 pips)

Lv 42 - Godzilla, 620 - 760 (5 pips)

Lv 48(water school only) Water Lord, 650 to all enemies + leaves water trap on all enemies ( 7 pips)

If they make 8 and 9 pip spells...

Lv 52, Poseidon ( or you can call it Neptune), 950 - 1200

Lv 58(water school only) Ultimate Triton 1225- 1515 leaves - 25% on enemie (9 pips)

level 60 would be the highest for all schools and there would be a level 52 and 58 move for all schools.

(if they make 8 pip spell then the maximum level would be 60)

p.s. there is an astral school page here somewhere on the site so visit there and look for my ideas.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Ok pkchaill the 'water school only' idea was ...

GREAT!!!! Jal047 I still agree with your's to.

I am going away on 3/30/10 5:00. At 4:30 I'll leave a post that will say
'GOOD BYE FELLOW FRIENDS!' the topic 'an epic leave' and I will have sorrow in me I might be back on 7/1/10 and I'll post a post saying 'I AM BACK' and the topic 'I'm back forget the leave'
well I might add more posts on any blog and I might on yours.

,Sparky1233334444 :) :) :) :) :) bye

Defender
May 11, 2009
pkcahill645 wrote:
Here's what i think

every move has 73% accuracy

Lv 1 - Rainfall, 95 - 135 (1 pip)

Lv 5 - rain cloud, 210 - 270 (2 pips)

Lv 7(water school only) Water prism, converts water to fire/storm (100% accuracy 0 pips )

Lv 8 - Veil of water -70% to fire and storm spells (0 pips 100% accuracy)

lv 10 - Water bolt, 355 - 435 (3 pips )

Lv 12(water school only) Water blade +25% to every water move (100% accuracy 0 pips )

Lv 16 - Water trap, + 30% to water moves (100% accuracy 0 pips)

Lv 18(water school only) W ind bolt - 1100 damage + stun (4 pips 10 percent accuraccy)

Lv 22 - Naiad (nai - ad) , 475 - 585 (4 pips)

Lv 26 - Water Typhoon, 510 - 570 to all enemies (4 pips)

Lv 28(water school only) Zap , +25% to all moves (0 pips 100% accuracy Looks like curse/ hex)

Lv 33 - Rainstorm + 25% to all water moves (3 pips 100% accuracy, looks like the bubble for water)

Lv 38(water school only) lesser triton, 750 - 850 (6 pips)

Lv 42 - Godzilla, 700 - 810 (5 pips)

Lv 48(water school only) Water Lord, 700 to all enemies + leaves water trap on all enemies ( 7 pips)

If they make 8 pip spells...

Lv 58(water school only) Ultimate triton 1115 - 1475 leaves - 25% on enemie (8 pips)

(if they make 8 pip spell then the maximum level would be 60)
that is just like storm exept it is totaly out of wack first there is no lvl 58 and if so not just one school should have it
two you just changed the name a bit of storm spells and the accuracy is 73% that is too high for the spells that strong, i mean wild bolt is only 1000 with 10% accuracy
and last they are way too strong anyone who wants to create a wizard will obviously choose water
IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
Stop being so pessimistic. Just like storm, since there are a lot of storm guys in the spiral, their will be a lot of water guys to. A lot of new people would also not know how powerful water is.Although i would like to weaken some moves, i will update it and make it better.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
I wont name anyone but some of you have to expand your minds a bit.

Water...what group does it fall under , hmm elemental or spiritual?
Elemental! DOH my gosh and anyone who says "Well storm is basically the same thing." and that kind of nonsense then you shouldnt even be repling. Cause if you think about it you can break down storm into 3 schools water, wind, and lighting/thunder. I think its a great idea, water sounds like an awesome school to add to the spiral.

O and i thought of a spell.

Flood
Lv-38(teacher quest)
When you use this spell you get a water shield, when the shield is broken(it works like absorb) a flood hits all enemies for 300, 400 to whoever broke the shield and doesnt matter what turn its on.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
The school of "water" is perhaps the School of Storm

Natalie Flower
lvl 50
Life Mage

"May all of your dreams come true."

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
This is the best idea ever! I have an ice wizard right now, but a water person would be awesome! I would so get one!
You might want to make the attacks weaker, and give it something better. Maybe like 80 percent accuracy, and average defence, and average offence. Water's biggest advantage would have to be probably that most of the spells could hit multiple targets, but then you'd have to sacrifice some if it's power.
Over all, that is a great idea. It could be a member's only class. This is kind of bold, but maybe the people at KingsIsle could go ahead and make a new school with a new teacher at Ravenwood! It probably won't happen, but it would be awesome!!!!!

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
OK 2 MAJOR things that are totally why i don't think that (please be understanding i will be pretty harsh) this is a good idea at all.

1: on all of your ideas, these spells are INSANITY! They do to much, to high accuracy and HIT ALL ENEMIES! your kidding me. what is it with ideas these days that they are far to overpowered. imagine your in the arena, lets say 2v2. now get out of the idea that you or your partner are "water" and lets say one of the opponents are. one or two godzillas and you are pretty mush gone if they have traps and blades, which trust me they will, after all they have like 5 traps which do insane increases . and unless your partner can heal, its the end of that. not to mention attack all enemies in which case you are toast in a few turns. so this is of course way unfair to the other guys. this would be a clear beast school and the game would really be water 101 because everyone will want to be this school. if they can help you take out malistaire in one hit then the can h\take you out easier.

2: IT IS STORM on most of your ideas those attacks are STORM, Triton, water lord? and water bolt. these attacks would be classified as storm. incredible you don't notice because one of the traps is ZAP, really? also for its name it is a tower trap meaning adds power for all schools, which is weird considering its name. i understand all of you people want to have the elements of water, wind, fire, and earth but that just would make W101 like a different game. yes this also means i am against wind (also storm), and earth (life, balance, or myth).

i got angry during this post . i understand don't like it dont read it. so sry about that

gratz if you read this you must have read my rant above. finishing it means you get no not a 20% discount no not a 50% discount no not a 80% discount but an entire 0% discount on ice cream at your nearest ice cream place ENJOY!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:

remove all water blades

I hope you reply!

Ok first of all it sounds allot like storm.
Second:It doesn't sound bad at any rate
Third: Very very brilliant!