Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Begging

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
Since the update patch with the mounts came out there has been an unbelievable amount of people begging for me to buy them mounts. I have never seen anything like this and find it insulting that they are acting like this. I am blaming KI for starting this by making the mounts so expensive weather you are using gold or crowns which is ridiculous considering the amount of cash that adult players or the kids parents would have to spend. I have already read several post where kids are left crying because you got there hopes up by splashing tigers and horses and dragons (which my daughter went crazy over) all over, but not once did you mention how much it was going to be except when the test zone came out which gave no one enough time to save gold. KI, please do whats right and lower these prices on the next patch before this issue gets worse

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Hello FamilyAir,

Man, you’re all over the place on these forums, LOL. To add my two cents, I have to agree with you on the expense of the mounts. I spent a small fortune on buying my son, girlfriend, and myself the desired mounts and Over Lord clothing. But in saying this, I would be even more upset if KI lowered the amount of the mounts in which I paid full price for. In addition, I’m still kind of upsetting that we are not able to change the coloring of the mounts like we where able to in the test realm. As I explained in another post, it’s like buying a brand new car but the dealership gets to pick the color.

Could we please get an explanation from KI on why we are not able to change the coloring of the mounts?

Survivor
Nov 02, 2008
I was lucky because of a huge amount of farming, my top wizards were rich! I was able to get mounts for 4 of my wizards. THANKS to KI for letting us trade.

It is hard to get so much gold for newer people. I suggest that KI make a plain broom, 10% increased speed, for 10-20K gold. That will give them something to use so they don't feel so left out to begin with.

If you have a higher level wizard then you can easily earn the gold from farming bosses.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
lovey0420 wrote:
I was lucky because of a huge amount of farming, my top wizards were rich! I was able to get mounts for 4 of my wizards. THANKS to KI for letting us trade.

It is hard to get so much gold for newer people. I suggest that KI make a plain broom, 10% increased speed, for 10-20K gold. That will give them something to use so they don't feel so left out to begin with.

If you have a higher level wizard then you can easily earn the gold from farming bosses.
Yeah mine's high level so i got a dragon but i don't think it's fair on the low level wizards that mounts are so expensive :x

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
If they'd stop begging and actually PLAY THE GAME, they'd earn the money to buy a mount. I easily got the money for a mount from selling all the junk items I acquired battling foes at the bazaar.

Defender
May 08, 2009
lovey0420 wrote:

Thats a great idea! 8)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i dont like all the begging either i had a person offer me 4 treasure cards for a mount goodness that isnt even close in value no way and even so how would you give them the mount. no way and the price of the mounts are way to high i mean come on 15000 for a tiger that is 30 dollars that is just crazy i do think they need to lower it they would make more money in the long run . . i mean how many kids can get these ,, and the outfits in there dosent tell you anything about what health or mana you will have with it weather or not you keep what you have when you bought it or not so not sure waht do do there i would like to buy one of the out fits but if i loose alot of health and mana i would wind up not using it Loretta