Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidian chest in labyrinth not showing up

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I have been trying to finish the Wizards tour quest and I got to the Labyrinth part. Got to where the chest should be, but it is not there; only the words Obsidian chest. I have to run it again and HOPE it is there. any thoughts?

Ellie MoonPetal

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I just ran into the same thing. I hope they logged this and will give it to us. I REALLY don't want to have to do this again! I can see the words above where the chest should be, and cannot run through it, but it will not give me the quest.
Last night I went through the Labyrinth and it showed, but now that I HAVE the quest, its NOT there!
Help! We cannot continue the game until this is fixed!

Chase FireHammer

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Try switching realms. I know this sucks, but you may have to do that in order to get the chest.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Try switching realms. I know this sucks, but you may have to do that in order to get the chest.

Sadly in the labyrinth you can not switch realms, you need to go out to switch. I made that mistake and left the instance only to have the bridges go poof and I couldn't restart the instance. I ended up waiting an hour and then redoing the WHOLE thing over. Thankfully the chest was there this time.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I can't even get Mossback to give me the side quests in order to get the Ancient Burial Ground chest (just walk right through him). What to do? Anyone?