Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re:New Ideas for Wizard101!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Wuz up w101!? I've been thinking of new ideas for at least a few weeks. And I will put in some stuff I've heard from other people here, but I'm just putting in all the ones I think are pretty cool and some of my own so don't get mad at me if you hear your idea in here. Thats good . First of all I do think that they should make our pets run around at your house or dorm. Feed them their favorite food. Give them a bed to sleep on, and, yes, have Pet PvP. There should be a post office somewhere in the Commons where your friends can send you mail while your offline. So when you get back on, you can see any messages you've gotten while you were gone. And for every holiday they should put in a different music to match that holiday. Maybe decorate it a little more. For exaple: For Christmas make it snow and change the music to sound something like Christmas. For Halloween make it dark outside with ghost noises and 'scary' music. ext. ext. You get the point. Ok. Now here's the part of the storyline where where you left off after malistaire. Oh, and this might have to change the storyline of Grizzlehiem. :?. After you defeat Malistaire, you find yet another key. You show it to Ambrose and happens to find a claw mark on it. He doesn't reconise it from any monster in the Sprial. He tells you to go back to the Dragons Roost and take a look around. Then, the ground shakes and the key starts to glow. A Spirlal Door apears in the center. You put the key in the lock and you travel to, yes you guessed it, Grizzlehiem. Then after that you finish all the quests there trying to figure out what he was REALLY planning to do. When you get the quest to defeat the last bosses in GH, you find the ghost of Malistaire and Sylvia. Malistaire explains his real plan: Destroying all the realms and worlds of the universe and forming it into one planet where him and Sylvia will rule the universe. And then he disapears with Sylvia. You defeat the four bosses like in the quest. After you do, The ground shakes and then you get a whisper chat from Merle. He says Malistaire has found a black hole leading to EARTH . Thats all I got for now. :-) But now here's a new school idea: the school of either (you guys decide) Wind, Techno, or Astro. You can learn new spells, get more quests, and earn a new pet for lvl 48. I haven't thought of any spells yet, but I'm thinking . Also having the advantage of being able to sit. It's true: I bet our characters DO get tired standing all the time :x. Well. That's all I can think of now ( and other fans of w101), but I'm still coming up with cool ideas 8)

PS: Remember, I'm not stealing anyone's ideas. I'm just saying the things I like. Just to make a list of all the ideas I like and some of my own. So PLEASE don't get mad at me if you hear yours in here.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I like your ideas they are awesome and I think the wizards do get tired of standing all the time. :D :) :-) :( :-o 8) :?. Idk what the was for i'm just bored. Bye ttyl hope u get new ideas soon.