Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 Cloaks of Weighty Grief Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
I completed the 2 Rings of Apotheosis in DS and Balthazar Dragonthorn assigns a NEW quest to make 2 Cloaks of Weighty Grief. However, he does NOT have the recipe for the cloaks. Is this a Glitch OR who/where do I need to go to so I can get the recipe for making the 2 cloaks?

Thanks

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Yeah -- He doesn't offer that recipe. He expects you to be good enough to find it on your own. I believe the lady standing outside Digmoore Station can help you out. Or maybe it was SheepBoy in the MooShu commons. Sorry -- I don't remember which, but it was definitely one of those two.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
BTY - Originally I had the quest back when I was required to make 5 rings of Apothesis but I never had all the ingrediants. So when the new update came out lowing it to only 2 rings I decided to get all the additional diamonds that I needed. So I obtained 30 diamonds, completed the 2 rings, and went back to see Balthazar. He had a yellow question mark above his head and I was able to complete the quest and receive the gold. But when he assigns the NEW quest for the cloaks he DOES NOT have the recipe available to purchase? Shouldn't he have it? If not, where is the recipe for the Cloaks of Weighty Grief?

Thanks

Survivor
May 13, 2009
Please someone help me find the recipe for the cloak of weighty grief. I have looked everywhere including sheepboy in the mooshu commons and the girl beside the entrance to digamore station in MB. This is crazy to have to spend days looking for the recipe. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Survivor
May 13, 2009
I FOUND IT !! the recipe vendor is in mooshu in the shoshun village. He is across from Sun Hing.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
Yeah -- He doesn't offer that recipe. He expects you to be good enough to find it on your own. I believe the lady standing outside Digmoore Station can help you out. Or maybe it was SheepBoy in the MooShu commons. Sorry -- I don't remember which, but it was definitely one of those two.

The recipe isn't with any of the main recipe vendors in each world. The two you mentioned were the first ones I tried. I'm not sure where this recipe can be found, but it certainly puts the brakes on my craft questing.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
All the recipies for the 2nd DS quest are located with the school specific vendors in MS.

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
MikeStrath wrote:
All the recipies for the 2nd DS quest are located with the school specific vendors in MS.

Oh, that's right. There are different cloaks for every school, so you have to find the vendor for your school. And since you haven't earned the right to buy from the vendors in DS, you have to go back to Mooshu. I found mine (Balance) by the waterwheel. You need to find the vendor for your own school.

Let's see ... it was the Transmute Diamond recipe I found outside Digmoore Station, and the recipe for your next crafting quest with SheepBoy.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Complete list of where to find the recipe vendors along with all important info about crafting can be found in the fan's forum Wizard101 Central website. Just look for guide threads under the "Crafting" sub forum.