Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get past the Basilicia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I finally got to Dragonspyre, but I can't go anywhere! Can someone tell me how to get to another place in Dragonspyre?

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Rulz99 wrote:
I finally got to Dragonspyre, but I can't go anywhere! Can someone tell me how to get to another place in Dragonspyre?

You have to unlock different places with portals,permision,or a quest. I can't get to Marlybone. I don't have permision to go there. I teleport to my friends. When I do a quest in a place I have to hope I unlock that kind of transport to get there really soon.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
zorro11 wrote:
Rulz99 wrote:

You have to unlock different places with portals,permision,or a quest. I can't get to Marlybone. I don't have permision to go there. I teleport to my friends. When I do a quest in a place I have to hope I unlock that kind of transport to get there really soon.

I think he means, he's beaten Bascilia, but can't get to Necropolis. The exact problem I have.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
honestly i think that you havent finished the basilica entirely maybe you should check your quest log to see if you have any more quests to do in the basilica.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Rulz99 wrote:

In dragonspyre, the best known "commons" is the basilica, but the Atheneum is the "real" commons. Cyrus Drake (myth proffessor) leads you through the three main portals(Necropolis, DRagonspyre Academy, Atheneum). He is located in the center of the basilica. He heads you to the Atheneum first. Once you complete it, you move on to the Necropolis and then lastly, Dragonspyre Academy. Then that leads you to malistaire.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
ok um yeah you need to beat cyrus to go to basilica and ds and then you go to anethum so yeah might just be like they said you need permission do al quest or the ds quest at least