Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bright surcoat of the paragon!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
ok i did the ring quest for the crafting dragonsypre. now he ask me to make two bright surcoat of the paragon. ok great next step but!! not only does not have the recipe for sell no one has it. is a rare drop are a special vendor? please let me know.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2008
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
OK everyone get a different cloak to make depending on class. the recipes can be bought in mooshu at recipes merchants scattered around mooshu just find your classes merchants for that cloak.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2008
Thanks Shinming. Did not know how to reply. Figured out I had to sign in. But you were very helpful. Now can you give me some black pearls. HAHA

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
ShinMing wrote:
ok i did the ring quest for the crafting dragonsypre. now he ask me to make two bright surcoat of the paragon. ok great next step but!! not only does not have the recipe for sell no one has it. is a rare drop are a special vendor? please let me know.

It's available from one of the recipe vendors on Mooshu. Village of sorrow I think. or villages on other side of Jade Palace.