Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to Advance your Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Administrator
When we lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, it caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item after the update. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I've already tried this, and it still isn't advancing. Do I need to craft one more of the specific item for that quest? Crafting an unrelated item doesn't seem to do the trick.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
During the course of this new crafting, I have accidently sold items which were to be returned for crafting quest. Then I would have to go back and make more. Now I have all the necessary reagents, but no time to complete the task. Any advice?

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Thank you Professor Greyrose!! That, indeed, is some VERY helpfull information :D

Administrator
sredmore wrote:
Do I need to craft one more of the specific item for that quest? Crafting an unrelated item doesn't seem to do the trick.

Yes you need to create one more of the item required for that individual quest, for that individual quest to advance. If you're crafting the Ring of Apothesis, you need to craft one more Ring of Apothesis, etc.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
I have my adept crafters badge but I am stuck in Dragonspyre, I crafted the two ringa. Now I have to craft a Rainment but cannot find the recipe. Is this normal or did I miss something?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
goodmood wrote:
I have my adept crafters badge but I am stuck in Dragonspyre, I crafted the two ringa. Now I have to craft a Rainment but cannot find the recipe. Is this normal or did I miss something?

The recipe for the Rainment is with the recipe vendor for your school in Moo Shu. (The third quest's recipe is with the general recipe vendor is MS)

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
goodmood wrote:

The recipe for the Rainment is with the recipe vendor for your school in Moo Shu. (The third quest's recipe is with the general recipe vendor is MS)

Thanks I have found my recipe since I asked this, thanks to reading your posts. The help is greatly appreciated.
Sometimes I feel so lost in here and search for clues on what to do next. I love the game and find it challenging.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
i have made the ring of apothesis and it gives me a quest to make a rainsoaked uniform and I am unable to find the recipie for it.
Crystal Martin

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
well i guess my computer messed up because i crafted too cards just random ones and it said i finished my first ds craft quest what is wrong

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Im stuck in the marleybone quest with Felicia well i crafted the 4 things i need to craft however when i look at my quest in my spell book it says that im all set to speak to felicia and get my reward but everytime i try visting her and it appears as if i hadnt done the quest i have crafted things over 6 times all ready and im getting tired of it and i also want to move on to become a master artistan!! Please answer back i really want to move on PLEASE!

Hero
May 27, 2009
The Felicia Worthington quest has been bugged for a long time. You may need to craft an additional item for it to register with HER as completed. Make sure you actually have the items in your backpack, not equipped. She needs to be able to take them from you. Try making one more ring and see if it works.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
goodmood wrote:

Go to the mushu reagent vendor specific for your school. hope it helps :D :D

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
I just don't get the crafting at all. I buy a recipe then go to my crafting table, it says slot open and the create button is never enabled. I have plenty of the reagents needed to create the recipe. I just don't get it at all!!! :(

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
i can not even get one caft done it the dagger of absolutions

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009

Hi there Administrator!
I wanted to let you know about the Scrap Iron! It seem a waste of times after everyone completed the Marleybone area. There isn't scrap iron there after we can only get couple of them. Because the woman said "EASY PEASY" ...what is the difference do you think giving the hard time for everyone to get the stupid Iron Scrap without getting next level for Crafting? ALmost everyone is now novice level. Why don't you or anyone get a chance better way and to get more IRON SCRAP at Marleybone now! It would take worthwhile for days, weeks or even years to get more. We need more SCRAP IRON now! Can you please help us?? Do not give us more hard time without getting next level for crafting! Thank you for your concern! We are really appreciated your concern our problem with crafting!

ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
When we lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, it caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item after the update. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
yes this happened to me you have to craft one of the things it tells you to that sould work it did for me :)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I never craft an item for the quest until i have enough regeants to make both of the items so then i dont have to worry about an update or anything affecting the quest. :-D :P

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
Can anyone tell me where the Myth Vendor in Mooshu is? I know I've seen it before but can't remember for the life of me.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
popstar1602 wrote:
Im stuck in the marleybone quest with Felicia well i crafted the 4 things i need to craft however when i look at my quest in my spell book it says that im all set to speak to felicia and get my reward but everytime i try visting her and it appears as if i hadnt done the quest i have crafted things over 6 times all ready and im getting tired of it and i also want to move on to become a master artistan!! Please answer back i really want to move on PLEASE!

Same thing with me and my sister!!!!
I had the same problem back in marleybone. I Crafted the two swords and one ring. I had one ring left, but no scrap iorn. I went the the guy in the baazar and bought the iorn. I made the ring and the quest said to talk to the lady. I went to her and she said i wasn't finished with my mission. I still don't know how to fix this. Oh and with my sister it was the sword. one other thing, since then we have grandmastered and i think we have both sold those rings and swords since they didn't help us.

Oh, can you buy the sword and ring and count that as crafting?????

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
goodmood wrote:

Thanks Mike, I found it. Had a hard time fining the vendor. He's in Village of Sorrow

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Survivor
May 01, 2010
ummm i was thinking the new world should have crafting wizards and you try to be a level 60 or 50 crafting wizard

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I don't know if i am posting in right place, but I have been stuck on making 2 Duskwind Tunics for ever. I have checked with every Recipe Vendor and cannot locate the recipe for this anywhere.

Can anyone help??

Thanks

Katherine Firewhisper

P.S. It says I have replies but I can't even open them up, what the hey am I missing here....

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:

why is it only leting me craft rings ?