Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shirataki Temple Bugs?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
I’m having some problems with the Shirataki Temple instance.

1. The first gate. I thought the initial (levered) gate was closed only during the first run through the instance, when we had to beat Haru to get the key to open it. But I’ve completed the instance twice since the update (once solo, once with a friend), and the gate still is locked, and the lever non-responsive. Has the instance changed? Do we now need to beat Haru each time through?

2. Mossback. He’s not there. I completed his first two quests, in Cave of Solitude and Kishibe Village, and I think he’s now supposed to be near Wavebringer in Shirataki Temple. But he’s not there – not before Wavebringer is summoned, and not after. I revisited his first two locations, and he’s gone. I skipped ahead to see if he had moved on to the Ancient Burial Grounds (his fourth location) and oddly, I can activate his voice there (he says “Spirits. . .at unrest...disturbing”), but he (the graphic) is not there, and the voice won’t give a quest. This quest line – an important one – is dead if I can’t find him. So please, where in the world is Mossback?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
caleb888 wrote:
I’m having some problems with the Shirataki Temple instance.

1. The first gate. I thought the initial (levered) gate was closed only during the first run through the instance, when we had to beat Haru to get the key to open it. But I’ve completed the instance twice since the update (once solo, once with a friend), and the gate still is locked, and the lever non-responsive. Has the instance changed? Do we now need to beat Haru each time through?

2. Mossback. He’s not there. I completed his first two quests, in Cave of Solitude and Kishibe Village, and I think he’s now supposed to be near Wavebringer in Shirataki Temple. But he’s not there – not before Wavebringer is summoned, and not after. I revisited his first two locations, and he’s gone. I skipped ahead to see if he had moved on to the Ancient Burial Grounds (his fourth location) and oddly, I can activate his voice there (he says “Spirits. . .at unrest...disturbing”), but he (the graphic) is not there, and the voice won’t give a quest. This quest line – an important one – is dead if I can’t find him. So please, where in the world is Mossback?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am having the same problems, please help!