Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts causing Huge Lag?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this since buying a mount, i bought the red dragon 7 day rental and for WHAT my charecter has begun to get a EXIT button underneath it when it says processing player, loading new areas like colossus boulvard or the oasis marleyborn etcetra etcetra just take FAR too long i tried my other charecter and i have 0 lag on their so i know full well its the mounts i thought the trial stage was there to stop things like this happening however obviously it didn't work and i dont see why i should go and delete the mount when i payed REAL money to get it and now i cant get the good of the game because of it the amount of topics expressing everyones disgust about the cost of this game is evident and personally i'm surprised wizard101 or kingisle has not made an effort to reply to these topics, and i have tried re installing and that was a big fat waste of my life

Joshua Willowpyre
Jacob Willowpyre

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
not only that, i have notice a HUGE performance hit.

I have 3 pc's in my house. 1 has no problem because its a High End gaming machine. The other 2 are horrible now. I had to lower the resolution almost all the way to make the game sort of playable.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I'm having all sorts of lag issues since the patch as well.
I only have one character, but with or without the mount, I have a choppy frame rate and I often freeze up on zoning and have to reboot my system.