Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Interrupt Spell - new?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
I just finished that new tower (breeze something?). The boss kept throwing something called "Interrupt".

Does anyone know what it does?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
mduclos wrote:
I just finished that new tower (breeze something?). The boss kept throwing something called "Interrupt".

O that means he will interrupt the battle to do a spell instead of you, for instance,
Wizard1:Fire cat
INTERRUPT
Boss: Meteor
Wizard2: Phonix
Wizard3: Scarecrow
INTERRUPT
Boss: Helephant

I also included how in the tower bosses will use spells without any pips. Hope I helped!
The Protective Pyromancer 8)

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
In Briskbreeze Tower all of the bosses can do that sort of thing. They cheat just like the guy a the begining of the tower says they do. Thats what makes it so intensely hard

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
It isn't cheating, they have been given this special power as part of what makes them so tough. Just get ready to eat some humble pie until you get the hang of how they work :)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
mduclos wrote:

I have a question. I can find Briskbreeze Tower but cannot figure out how to get in. I can see the swirls but they are not lit. I am a level 42 and currently in Mooshu. So what do I need to do to be able to enter this tower? Please Help!!
Thanks.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Thanks for the information. We did manage to complete the tower after several tries. Whew!

thanks again

michael winterforge
gm diviner

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
Hah, my son and I ate lots of humble pie this weekend trying to take down the last boss. I'm glad they re-introduced these boss mechanics into the game. It makes it a lot more interesting and challenging for the end game content.

Delver
May 29, 2009
I have a question. I can find Briskbreeze Tower but cannot figure out how to get in. I can see the swirls but they are not lit. I am a level 42 and currently in Mooshu. So what do I need to do to be able to enter this tower? Please Help!!
Thanks.

According to the Patch Notes supplied by Professor Greyrose, this is an additional challenge for level 50 wizards.

You will not get the quest until you get to that level. I am not sure if you can port in or not if you have a friend who is a Grandmaster.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
One of the guards in Olde Town gives you the quest for Briskbreeze so check with him.

Hero
May 02, 2009
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Thanks.

According to the Patch Notes supplied by Professor Greyrose, this is an additional challenge for level 50 wizards.

You will not get the quest until you get to that level. I am not sure if you can port in or not if you have a friend who is a Grandmaster.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

I have found that friends can port to you in the tower, but you have to be on a certian floor or in a battle on a certain floor fro them to do so.

I never would have gotten to the final floor wthout my friends help, and some of them wern't grandm so thank you my friends.