Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what are the keys for?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
in the new tower in Colossus Blvd. the ont that was in the last update um at the boss it says he drops to keys does any one know what the keys are for?

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
My guess would be keys to unlock the gate to the stairs going up to the next level of the tower to do battle again and again and again, Big Ben on steroids anyone?

Survivor
Nov 04, 2008
sagehyuuga wrote:
in the new tower in Colossus Blvd. the ont that was in the last update um at the boss it says he drops to keys does any one know what the keys are for?

yea i want to know what that is for

blaze rubyblood lvl 50 pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
sagehyuuga wrote:

I have a question. I can find Briskbreeze Tower but cannot figure out how to get in. I can see the swirls but they are not lit. I am a level 42 and currently in Mooshu. So what do I need to do to be able to enter this tower? Please Help!!
Thanks.

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
NurseHypno wrote:
sagehyuuga wrote:

I have a question. I can find Briskbreeze Tower but cannot figure out how to get in. I can see the swirls but they are not lit. I am a level 42 and currently in Mooshu. So what do I need to do to be able to enter this tower? Please Help!!
Thanks.

It is because you have to be a Grandmaster to enter it. No exceptions.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009

Thanks.

You need to get the quest from Sergeant Muldoon in Olde Town. ;)

Fallon Moonrunner, Grandmaster Ice

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Um, I think the person behind the boss in the tower tells you what it is for. I don't remember.

David Darkstalker level 50 Death :D