Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to end the debate with wild bolt in pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Look KI this just might work
Add the option of "Use Treasure cards?" to the arena match options plain and simple .

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
That is a great idea, but i still would probably say use treasure cards just because i use tough's so often on my cards just for the finishing touches. :)

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Hahaha!

This is like the best answer out there!

No one would have ever thought of this, all people want is to nerf wild bolt and ruin it for storm

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
So what you are saying is that you want balance to win all the time? There is no defense against balance and we Storm characters would die without our tower shields. Good thought but unable to be utalized in my opion. Any other ideas?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
WizardWarrior1193 wrote:
So what you are saying is that you want balance to win all the time? There is no defense against balance and we Storm characters would die without our tower shields. Good thought but unable to be utalized in my opion. Any other ideas?

YAH!!! Go balance!!!!!!!!!! :D

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
LOL! It was always that easy! I can't believe it! I would of never thought of this! They just want to delete cards and stuff, great solution!

-WaddleDeeMan

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
WizardWarrior1193 wrote:
then next time train for tower shield, or get the tower pendant, tower shirt, tower hat, and tower shoes -.-

Defender
Dec 23, 2009

Well, as a grandmaster balance and warlord myself, I could just suggest you stay in the part that uses treasure cards. You'd never find me there, as I have a completely empty sideboard. I don't need treasure cards to win, I promise you.

Six words also made me angry - "there is no defense against balance". I assure you that there is. You just simply don't know of any way yet.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
It's already a forgone conclusion that a character suited to PvP is slightly different than one suited to PvE - in other words, you probably have spent Training Points on things like Tower Shield, Feint, Satyr, Weakness, etc etc. Balance doesn't just win the prize every time if we lose Treasure Cards unless you're not doing what's already considered a prerequisite for participating.

I for one would welcome the option to participate in non-Treasure Card PvP matches. There's too much distortion of the metagame going on by letting every Wizard play with pretty much all of The Good Spells - you instantly give the game over to the most powerful effects coupled with the highest life totals. Well, that and chain stunners. :(