Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Severs Lag!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
this is of course just after the update, and back-up is expected, but i have never experienced anything like this, i can barely move, it takes minutes for pages to load, and in some cases i get logged out for no reason and can't log back in, what is up with this, its like my characters are possesed by someone other then me and are doing the opposite of what i am, and it is not my internet at all, it's the game that i am only having problems with

thanks for listening
~Valdus FireFlame Master Necro

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Exactly what is happening with mine ...I have re installed the game hoping this fixes the BIG problem:(

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
imacyndi wrote:
Exactly what is happening with mine ...I have re installed the game hoping this fixes the BIG problem:(
yes is a huge prob i hope it will be ok soon i cany run at all and the mount didnt help to much i just ended up in a fight lol but they are really cool the lag is unreal and no fun

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
my mother and I are also having this prob. we can barely do anything with out getting into a fight and i got so frustrated, i am glad that it is not just our computers.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
well i have re installed and still having same HUGE problem ...Maybe they update to much it is overloading our computers and this is with a pretty good machine for gaming:( anyway i hope this is not the case I love this game.
Hope the problem gets fixed soon:(

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
idk what you at Kingsile did but the problems i was having seemed to stop or at least slow YAY!
Thank You Very Much
Grand master Life:)