Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kengston park hardest quest. yes? no?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
I say this place is a drop out 2 men dungeon. What I mean by that is two people could do it then each could leave and take breaks for a little then come back. Over all......no way! Hardest quest is probably Big Ben.............but it is fun to get the cat mad and spill the milk. LOL. If you haven't done Big Ben yet then you won't get what I'm talking about. Marleybone was sort of cool with its Sherlock Holmes and James Moyiarti theme.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
OK

1. Kensington Park
CRAZY I did it with 3 grand

2. THIS IS ON DS PAGE

3. The schools were (Balance, Life, and Death) :D

4. lol this is not in order

5. You might wanna skip the quest if you people out there have the quest you would still pass MB just you wouldn't complete the quest you might really wanna skip the quest

P.S. With the team it took 2 whole days WE WERE SOOOO TIRED

Level 43 Master Ice! :D

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
Wizard City:Sunken City, Medium and simple. Krokotopia:Tomb of B?, Hard and complicated. MB:KP, Realy Hard Ultra complicated! MS?. DS? GH?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Tierelelie wrote:
I had the KP quest, went in, saw it was too hard to solo so came out and now I don't have the quest. I would like to have a try though. Any ideas on how to get the quest back?

Just go back. You don't have a quest reminder, that's all!

I didn't think KP was too hard for a group of masters or GMs, but it is really, REALLY LONG! Be sure to bring a few friends and clear your calendar...

Keena Lightsong, GM fire

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
i did it and it took me 4 hours!!!!!! oh and ps you DONT need to do KP to get to moo shu

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
Otys wrote:
Are you kidding me? Kensington Park is soooo fun!

Look, if you dont like, dont whine about it, just avoid it....

I agree COMPLETLY it may be hard but if you can ignore if you want and dont have to do them till later

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Hmm.

Try bringing a grandmaster life, master ice, and a one who is still working on that quest.

Hope this helps.

Delver
May 31, 2009
Tierelelie wrote:
I had the KP quest, went in, saw it was too hard to solo so came out and now I don't have the quest. I would like to have a try though. Any ideas on how to get the quest back?

you just go back, you do not even need to buy a ticket. first half is all storm the second half is life. then you go down like 5 levels before your done, all for very little exp and a badge that very few grandmasters have. I have done this quest with just one other person so it is possible, but if you can bring more. And one last thing either join everytime someone gets caught or flee and port back.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
I have not tried it yet but if you are in the school of fire then you should have no prob fighting there because you can attack all 3 at one time. I am only lvl 34 with 1600 health. but i will let you know how it works out when i go in by myself

Survivor
May 02, 2009
It wasnt that or me and my 3 friends that started at the same time and are finishing at the same time

Hannahgoldfist 49fire wizard

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I think KP is pretty HARD and i did it as a low level with my friend but im can go there now and its easy and sense im life.

Logan Bue Leaf 36 life

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
susumi3 wrote:
Wait no... that's weird the same exact topic is in the MB and DS thread.

Yep :P

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
kiana5 wrote:
I have not tried it yet but if you are in the school of fire then you should have no prob fighting there because you can attack all 3 at one time. I am only lvl 34 with 1600 health. but i will let you know how it works out when i go in by myself

I'm grandmaster fire level 50 first wizard But I can't do it myself because I don't have the time to.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
sportsdude09 wrote:
this is not the place to solo AT ALL every battle is three people against you (if you solo) and plus its WAY too hard i hate that quest to, not too many people to rely on to do this quest they will either say that its too hard or too long orjust lie somrething up :?

umm, why does KP have anything to do with dragonspyre? LOL, if you havent noticed, you posted this in the ds section of the forums.

Yea, I noticed that too, LOL.

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 46 Thaumuturge
Mooshu Explorer

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
After going into Kennigston Park once, I have come to this conclusion: Keinnigston Park is EVIL!!! The creature walk right on the wooden plank things that you useully use to walk! I got sucked into a battle trying to get to the bosses. The place is evil! But has anyone noticed that the first 3 worlds all have really hard Dungeons? Wizard City is Sunken City, Krokotopia has the Tomb of the Beguiler, and Marleybone is Kennigston Park. But KP is the hardest of them all. Might as well be the hardest Dungeon in the game...

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 49 Thaumuturge
Master of Ice

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
sportsdude09 wrote:
this is not the place to solo AT ALL every battle is three people against you (if you solo) and plus its WAY too hard i hate that quest to, not too many people to rely on to do this quest they will either say that its too hard or too long orjust lie somrething up :?

I say just move on I am a Grandmaster death 8) and i have NOT done that quest just moe on unless you get some help

Defender
May 29, 2009
I agree.

1. There is no quest helper
2. They all walk way too fast (the monsters)
3. The bosses have too much health (I fled taking one look at the first bosses health
4. Three monsters fighting you instead of one!

It IS a side quest, though. I am still working on Marleybone. I didn't finish the Sunken city (Too hard plus the wandering specters are in my magic school) nor tomb of the beguiler ( Tried that once. Got very far but then it was my bedtime) And I probably wont finish this

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
sportsdude09 wrote:

Yea i tried to solo and well it didnt go very well. I still need to do it so someone let me know if you are willing to help me

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
oh my god. i always die fighting in first part so it not hard. it is unbeatable with GRANDS!

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Yes, it is soooo hard I had to buy 3 level 50 minions to get past a regular person

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
well i tried kengston park on my life it was fun until i died XD but death traps are fun for me untill i die and then i quit and try again and you at the end you die o yea dont do it unless you have confedence love dat face bye

Community Leader
The easiest way i found to get through kensington park.
1. Take 3 to 4 wizards , try to have a life wizard of possible, if not its ok just add some life treasures to your sideboard.
2. Make sure potions are filled
3. Clear it leave no enemy behind this way you can walk freely to next area, If you do not want to clear all the enemies,"have only one person run" , this makes it so if player gets stuck they can teleport back to the players waiting.

Make sure you have enough time this is no quick instance the least amount of time I have ever run was about an hour,first time took me almost 3 ;)

Last but not least Have fun makes jokes ,makes everything much more fun :D

Hope this helps

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
my friends and i just did it but won with me+5 health others 100-

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
rnb8 wrote:
Otys wrote:
Are you kidding me? Kensington Park is soooo fun!

Look, if you dont like, dont whine about it, just avoid it....

Heck i havent even done it but i have the quest and i for one am looking forward to it if i could find any people brave enogh to go with me :P

Nicole Firegem lvl 50 life :) bye for now!

P.S you guys totally crushed my sprit i was all lets do kengston park! lol jk but really totally crushed the spirit
i could help ya carlos willowstaff lvl 50 fire

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
the labyrinth i sooooo easy in kingston there is like monsters that pull you in 2000 health each malistare is easier to me