Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Live mount purchase issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
I played and beta'd the mounts, the 50 level tower and many bosses.

I loaded many mounts on all of my characters, even used the coloring scheme(personally I liked the black lioness).

On the test realm they took the coloring away, but still had the confirmation on the purchase.

Live realm did NOT have a confirmation, I used gold, at 85000, that about tapped me out, but I wanted to see if KI would let us color the mounts, I figured since we needed to go to the confirmation screen I would see if the coloration worked, if not i would have spent another 5k for the lion.

NO Confirmation Screen! Why?

Dan
Belgrim Iceblood(Grandmaster Ice)
Ronin Dragonrider(Grandmaster Balance)
Nicholas Soulhunter(Grandmaster Death)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Because, as the Test Realm user agreement states, not every feature will be transferred in the exact way or at all when moved to the Live Realms.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
I have to agree with you on this Rhemas, I was kind of disappointed since we spent the money for the mounts but we had no choice in the coloring. Its kind of like buying a new car but the dealership gets to choose the coloring.Doesnt seem right, hopefully we can go in the paint shop at a later date and time to change the coloring. Only seems fair.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
At least you're getting your mounts - I purchased 2 permanent mounts for 2 different wizards and all that happened was they took my crowns.

I have to agree about coloring - you should be able to change the color and name your mounts as well (although it would seem sort of silly for a broom)

Also - has anyone noticed that the blue dragon is not available as a perm. purchase?

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
WizardWarrior1193 wrote:
I have to agree with you on this Rhemas, I was kind of disappointed since we spent the money for the mounts but we had no choice in the coloring. Its kind of like buying a new car but the dealership gets to choose the coloring.Doesnt seem right, hopefully we can go in the paint shop at a later date and time to change the coloring. Only seems fair.

AND IT BETTER BE FREE TOO!!! for all those scammed already.
90k in Gold is OUTRAGOUS!!! anyone know how much that transulates
too in REAL Money? It will cost you around $100.00 usd!!!

Most players & subscribers will never be able to save up enuff Gold
or have enuff real money to buy a perminant mount unless the prices are all slashed in half and then thats even still too much considering all these other new options and things you can spend them on. KI has got to realize that and make some changes and give refunds back to those who have already payed this outragous ransom.

The stiching is cool but leave the stats on the robe to be stiched so
we can get a equivalment of a crafted robe or a crown robe if one is used to be stiched to the other. other wise its redunant and more or less a waste of money as well as the mounts are. the only 2 things good
are the Henchmen and the Second Chance features.
Elixers should be activated the same way our healing potions are!
NOT right away. and the transfigurations are nice but only last 1 hour!
and you can only use one at a time and they are too expensive to waste
crowns or gold on unless your parents are millionairs.

AND WHY can't I buy 800 Crowns for 1000 Gold for KI ?

Administrator
Anahita wrote:
At least you're getting your mounts - I purchased 2 permanent mounts for 2 different wizards and all that happened was they took my crowns.

Then please contact Mr Lincoln at support@wizard101.com to find out why and get this problem resolved.

community@wizard101.com