Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

looking to fight famous pvp people.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
i get very tired of playing pvp i can never find a really good match i myself am a grand wizard so i am looking to fight people like dragon gem and others i want to prove my name in this game as well. plus i wanna see how dragon does against a progamer like myself so spread the word and lets see if we can get a battle going. sincerly mastR

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
hopeandlife wrote:
i get very tired of playing pvp i can never find a really good match i myself am a grand wizard so i am looking to fight people like dragon gem and others i want to prove my name in this game as well. plus i wanna see how dragon does against a progamer like myself so spread the word and lets see if we can get a battle going. sincerly mastR
i am looking to be trained by a master or a famous pvp master ty if you can

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
hopeandlife wrote:

all you have to do is go to wizard 101 central and go under pvp all the famous guys are there entering tournaments

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
foulsteel wrote:
hopeandlife wrote:

all you have to do is go to wizard 101 central and go under pvp all the gamous guys are there entering tournaments

ty for the info