Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do I find the recipe for Satyr

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I saw the recipe for crafting a Satyr for healing. Not sure where to buy the recipe or from which world has it.

thanks

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
giawiz wrote:
I saw the recipe for crafting a Satyr for healing. Not sure where to buy the recipe or from which world has it.

thanks

Available spell recipies are available from the school's tree.
Please note not all spells are available.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
you can only purchase tree recipes from your own school

Tatiana Dreampetal
Level 29 adept pyromancer "fire goddess"

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
You CAN buy it but you have to have the things it states, try collecting or buying those things from the old lady on olde town by the bear by the boat ( sorry if that sounded kind of confusing )

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
If your a life student you are allowed to craft "Satyr". But there is another catch. There is a level ( no not level 15 sorta deal ) it's the level in crafting.

-Novice Crafter
- Apprentice Crafter
- Initiate Crafter
- Adept Crafter
- Master Artisan.

To craft "Satyr" you've got to at least be an "Adept" crafter which is you've got to have finished the Wizard City quests for Crafting, Krokotopia Quests for Crafting, and Marley Bone quests for crafting, and also finished MooShu. You are able to craft "Satyr" after you're done with the quests in MooShu. But Adept is the only level and Master Artisan can craft "Satyr".
~ Hope I helped!!

~ Rogan DuskWhisper (Grandmaster of Storm)
~ Rogan DuskWhisper (Grandmaster of Balance)
~ Jonathan WildVault (Master of Nature)
~ Sloan AshGarden (Magus Necromancer)