Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SUPER FRUSTERATED!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Ok I was doing the dungeon labryinth. At the end I was afk and was taking a shower, my friend who was helping me decided to finish the rest of the quests in the dungeon while I was gone, but no, it didnt show up on my computer. He had to leave and my quest said get the portal stone, it was gone because he already took it and now i have to redo the whole dungeon, kill the 6 bosses again and get to the portal stone, i am infuriated! Why didn't it count on my computer! I AM SOOOO MAD AND FUMING! I have to do it all over again!

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
You actually have to do the Labryinth I think at least twice.

Perhaps it didn't count because you weren't in the final battle? Or in the room at least during the final battle?

Sorry to hear about the frustration though. That is a long dungeon with a lot of monsters to fight that are tough.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
ccourter wrote:
You actually have to do the Labryinth I think at least twice.

Perhaps it didn't count because you weren't in the final battle? Or in the room at least during the final battle?

Sorry to hear about the frustration though. That is a long dungeon with a lot of monsters to fight that are tough.

Well I was on the sidewalk about to go fight another monster, I was afk and when I came back my friend had to go to bed and the portal stone was gone. I had gotten through about 5 or 6 bosses which took forever to fight, and I even fought with a 48 life wizard with me!