Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveled up to 46 but can't access school, simeon o

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Anyone else had this problem?

I leveled up to level 46 last night and was told to go talk to my teacher, talk to Simeon and to the the headmaster, however, I can't do any of these. I can talk to everyone else BUT these people. I need my last school training lesson and I can't get it. Do I have to wait for level 48 instead? I'm a life character.

Defender
May 29, 2009
Your last life spell (rebirth) comes at level 48, not 46. I don't believe there's anyone you specifically need to talk to at level 46. Just keep questing.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
foxhole1960 wrote:
Anyone else had this problem?

I leveled up to level 46 last night and was told to go talk to my teacher, talk to Simeon and to the the headmaster, however, I can't do any of these. I can talk to everyone else BUT these people. I need my last school training lesson and I can't get it. Do I have to wait for level 48 instead? I'm a life character.
You do have to wait to lvl 48. (Then you will get Rebirth by the way)

Taylor wildspear lvl 48 death/fire

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
This has happened to me when I use a different computer...for some reason it doesn't know I've done the Simon, etc, interactions already.