Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not renewing subscription

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Ok this is how I feel on the matter I spend 60 bucks on a game for a year subscription only to find out subscribed members still have to pay extra for crowns. my "idea" or what i'd like to see happen here is a sort of allowance per month or whatever of crowns to paying subscription customers. thanks for your time, don't get me wrong the game is fun but I just don't feel i'm getting the value here.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Crown payers have to pay 80 dollars a year. 70 to unlock the game and 10+ to buy mounts, clothes, pets, etc.

Defender
May 30, 2009
If you paid 60 dollars for the whole year, you are only paying 5 bucks a month. That's 2 bucks cheaper than if you had a family account and paid the 6.95 per month per account. While I feel that they over did it with just about everything being crown only purchases, if you were to go to another game, say WoW for instance, you would be paying around 15 dollars a month. If you want to get technical about it, think of it as saving 10 bucks a month on another game and go out and buy yourself a 10 dollar card each month. You get the items you want and you're "saving" on the price of going to another game. Too many people are getting upset over this and it's crazy. You have gotten this far without a mount, henchman, elixer, or whatever. Either farm and save up the gold to be able to buy what you can or go on about your business. Problem solved.

Angela Ravensong Grandmaster Sorcerer
Angela Spiritwalker Grandmaster Conjurer