Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

athames should be visable in your left hand

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
I dont know it this topic has been discussed but why are the athames not visable in your left hand. It looks like kingsile put a lot of time in to creating them and i think they look great but no one can really see them. I think it would be better if you could atleast see them around your waist or in your off hand

Administrator
It does not show up in your hand as an Athame is not for battle use. The Athame's primary use is to direct energy which is why your Athame will increase your stats in some way.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Sep 28, 2008
Okay, maybe holding them would not be a good idea but having them attached to clothing would be. Attached as in on a sheath hanging from the belt area. After all, they are a piece of beauty that is found in all the worlds. Why not display them as well?

James DreamRider

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
well then mabey you could have them hulsterd on you waist. the only reson why i braing up the athames is becouse it looks like you put a lot of time in making them and you cant show them off. im not sure if making tem tat small will distort the image or what but i would like a better role for the athames and please give me a better answer them some role playing answer that its not used in combat becose you channel energy from it and how do you channel energy in battle from it if you arnt holding it in your hand? from your backpack?

Defender
May 29, 2009

Of all the things the KI developers could spend time and money working on, this would be pretty close to the bottom of my list (along with the whole holding staff/swords in your LEFT hand thread). There are so many more important core gameplay issues they could be working on like the next world, the level 50 cap, how exactly we get resolve the possible respec'ing of equipment, etc.

Defender
May 31, 2009
for athames, actually i kinda think they should be help in your hand for decoration as maybe a wand lol. you don't get any spells or stuff ok plz reply and post this up asap

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
I agree, because then Lvl 50 characters would be holding 2 swords at once and would look really cool.

Defender
May 31, 2009
that be cool being a grand and holding to swords, you become a ninja! hai yah! XD jk