Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

walmart wizard 101 card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
hi i live in washington and my sister in law lives in california i have been looking for the wizard 101 card for walmart and none carry it . so i tryed ordering it over walmart.com and no such luck does anybody have any ideas how to get a wizard 101 card for walmart? loretta

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Here is what it says on the Wizard101 about Walmart. Hope this helps it looks like on certain areas may have them. I have had great luck with Rite-Aid and Best buy and also Toys R Us

**AVAILABLE NOW**
$10 Prepaid Gift Cards!
Available at select USA locations.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
**AVAILABLE NOW**
$10 Prepaid Gift Cards!
Available at select USA locations.

Looks like only certain locations

Survivor
Jul 26, 2008
Houston, Texas area walmarts have some.

Been to a few in Woodlands, Texas area and Spring, Texas that had the $10 dollar ones.

Just don't know which pet they give though.

Valkoor
50 Death Wizard
Still wearing Marleybone junk!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
At this time:
Lawrence, Kansas does not have them but at least one Wal-Mart in Topeka, Kansas does.

My advice is to call ahead to your closest stores and if they don't have them keep calling them until they do! ;)

Fallon MoonRunner, Grandmaster Ice

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
MarchHare wrote:
At this time:
Lawrence, Kansas does not have them but at least one Wal-Mart in Topeka, Kansas does.

My advice is to call ahead to your closest stores and if they don't have them keep calling them until they do! ;)

Fallon MoonRunner, Grandmaster Ice

I live in Arroyo Grand California, and have checked out our local walmart, best buy and rite aid, none of them carry at all, and calling them every every week may not, as it hasnt done much here. So the only i think of, is to write a letter to those places close to you and see if that help your stores to carry what you need.