Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A brilliant idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
Well, at least I hope this is brilliant, please let me know!

A) Scrap Iron is so hard to find, it takes the fun out of the crafting quest. Well, if not all the fun, it is very discouraging and deflating to your dreams of crafting your own furniture, etc.
B) Kensington is so hard to complete, and the reward (after five hours of painful, painful combats!) , is next to nothing with a big heaping spoonful of disappointment, no one even bothers doing this optional dungeon...

SOLUTION: Put a chest full of scrap iron, one for every person who initiated the quest, at the end, to appear after the final boss is defeated. It should be a GREAT amount of scrap iron, like 30 pieces.

Please let me know what you think!

Defender
May 29, 2009

LisaMarieSC, this is pure genius!!! One of the best suggestions I've seen yet. Regardless of level, Kensington is no cakewalk. This solution accomplishes so many things:

1. It makes a hard to find reagent available while keeping it interesting, not just running around and realm hopping (KI, you know this is just what everyone does, right?)

2. It gets more people to play Kensington Park. It seems a lot of people don't because the reward just isn't worth the time investment.

3. It keeps people interested in crafting. I did lose interest in crafting in MB because of the scrap iron issue.

KI, I really hope you consider this. It think it only adds to the gameplay. In fact, if there's a hard to find reagent in Krokotopia, they should put a reagent reward at the end of the Tomb of the Beguiler as well. Maybe this should be posted in the Halston's lab section too.

LisamarieSC wrote:
Well, at least I hope this is brilliant, please let me know!

A) Scrap Iron is so hard to find, it takes the fun out of the crafting quest. Well, if not all the fun, it is very discouraging and deflating to your dreams of crafting your own furniture, etc.
B) Kensington is so hard to complete, and the reward (after five hours of painful, painful combats!) , is next to nothing with a big heaping spoonful of disappointment, no one even bothers doing this optional dungeon...

SOLUTION: Put a chest full of scrap iron, one for every person who initiated the quest, at the end, to appear after the final boss is defeated. It should be a GREAT amount of scrap iron, like 30 pieces.

Please let me know what you think!