Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yeva Spiderkeeper and the Challenge of obtaining S

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009

Hello Folks,
I thought I'd share my fustrations with obtaining these boots and record what I get for my many, many, many battles with her. SO fustrating in fact that I'm beginning to think she doesn't have them on her. I've been fighting her solidly for a week straight now, usually about 10 times a night(which to me is about 5 hours of straight boss fighting), even sometimes changing servers. So to make this interesting I've started to record beginning tonight 10/12/2009 every reward battle in order. I dont know where else to vent.....

BATTLE:
1. 120 Gold
Snowflower Cloak
Sandals of Neutrality

2. 122 Gold
Blazing Bonnet

3. 122 Gold
Infinity's Edge
Spiderkeeper Thundershoes

4. 118 Gold
Infinity's Edge
Spiderkeeper Thundershoes
NOTE: Yes thats 2 Spiderkeeper Thundershoes in a row!!!!!!!

5. 115 Gold
Verdant Vestment
Sandals of Zest

6. 116 Gold
Band of Hearth
Infinity's Edge

7. 119 Gold
Mocassin's of Mortality

8. 108 Gold
Mocassin's of Mortality

9. 120 Gold
Final Curtain
Infinity's Edge

10. 107 Gold
Spiderkeeper's Blizzardband

11. 109 Gold
Shoes of Whispering Dark
Dragon's Eye Dagger
Spiderkeeper's Icemantle

12. 117 Gold
Verdant Vestment
Heartwood Band

13. 110 Gold
Slipper's of the Slipstream
Mythological Mantle

14. 117 Gold
Blazing Bonnet

Well....this is all my battles for tonight so far, the previous week was pretty much the same only I was getting more reagents like Spidersilk with a mixture of the above armor pieces. I can't express how fustrated this fight has become.

Thanks
Jester

Defender
May 29, 2009
Jester, I feel your pain. I finally did get my charstriders from Yeva after about 50 battles (I stopped keeping track in the 30s somewhere). I hope you have better luck than me.

If you want help and there's a certain time you play every day, reply back here with time, realm, and area and I'll send my lvl 47 balance wizard to help. The battles should go faster if I buff you up with balance blades, hex, and feint.