Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade oni farming team

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I would like to start a jade oni farming team. Even though I have the sword I still want the pet and amulet so I still have a bit of farming to do. Post a reply if you want to to join!

Mason Ironhorn level 38 sorcerer

Delver
May 29, 2009
I am currently in Mooshu working on the Tree of Life quest but I would be willing to help you farm the Jade Oni. Just let me know when and where (time and zone, server, and date).

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
dudegorgon2 wrote:
I would like to start a jade oni farming team. Even though I have the sword I still want the pet and amulet so I still have a bit of farming to do. Post a reply if you want to to join!

I would be more than happy to help. I am mostly available of an evening after work (EST) and sometimes on weekends. My character is Sestiva
SparkleSmith, life, and have three different levels with different secondary schools in both test and live servers.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
dudegorgon2 wrote:

i would like to help you i am always open on the weekends exept saturday at 12-1:25 Pm i am a lvl 38 myth i have fought the jade oni a lot and i would like to assist you with it is its ok

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
i would like to start it too i am available in the afternoon ESP time zone. let me know if i could help. Name Keller Greensong i am a life wizard.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
dudegorgon2 wrote:

Ill help ya,I might seem bad because of my level but i can do great damage i can also shield,heal,blade,and trap. If you want to meet to defeat Jade Oni tell me a realm and a good time and day (I'm almost always online.)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Jonny948 wrote:
dudegorgon2 wrote:

Ill help ya,I might seem bad because of my level but i can do great damage i can also shield,heal,blade,and trap. If you want to meet to defeat Jade Oni tell me a realm and a good time and day (I'm almost always online.)
i am one lvl higher than you and to be honest i tried beating jade oni BY MYSELF but i keep dying when i get his health to 1800.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Hey its Mason sorry I haven't been able to read this lately but it seems like I have a lot of people that want to join! I'm open on most weekends around 2:30 eastern would be good for me.

Mason level 41 balance

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
dudegorgon2 wrote:

I'm back well now i'm level 46 ok now for the realm etc. i'm always on SunBird i'm on a couple of hours a day ok meet me in front of Jade Palace any day because i'm on daily 8) Jonathan StrongBlade Lv:46 Sorcerer 8)