Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni never drops!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Everytime i go to Jade Oni it never drops the sword or amulet. I wanna know if you need the quest or beaten it to get the sword and amulet. Cause i just fight with friends who can get in and they ge the items but i never do. Someone plz help me

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I fight it with my friends. Nope nothing, maybe some boots or a cloak. I got Jade Oni Amethyst sword, that's good but all my friends and I want the pet.

Please Mr. Oni give us your children. We'll treat him well.

Natalie Moonblade
Jasmine Moonblade
Fallon Thunderthief

Defender
May 08, 2009
It merely depends how often you farm him.I fight him a lot and now i have three storm swords.He is worth fighting a lot.His signature items are the following: Jade Oni's Anthemist Sword, Jade Oni's Amulet of Duplicity(Hydra), Jade Oni (pet), and many other robes and hats.He also drops treasure cards Dampen and Lifebane, two cards scrapped from the game.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2008
The Jade Oni doesn't drop pets. You have to buy the pet for crowns in Dragonspyre

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
bryen101 wrote:
The Jade Oni doesn't drop pets. You have to buy the pet for crowns in Dragonspyre
no you dont i have fought him alot and i have the pet jade oni drops crown stuff you didnt now that wow

Survivor
May 14, 2009
bryen101 wrote:

Yes he does i have two oni pets!
laura lifeslinger

Survivor
Oct 02, 2008
Can you tell me how to get the pet then. Please? :) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

Survivor
Oct 02, 2008