Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Story

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Okey Dokey, I decided to try and make a story. I sent it in but it may not be up yet. I need some comments, or suggestions before I add more to the story. Its called Apocalypse Diary. You will learn why its called Apocalypse Diary later....
Anyways here is the story, I need suggestions and comments prithee* * Prithee~ It means please * Before I add on.

Apocalypse Diary

Dear Diary, December 8

The breeze flew in through the shattered window. A freezing cold chill ran up my back. I breathed lightly on the window and it fogged up. I held the coffee mug tight in my shivering hands. I, Ginelle SilverLeaf, lived in a quite town. I am a myth wizard living in the heart of Jumbridge. Jumbridge is a small town covered by filthy mud and trash, and housed by poor wizards, such as mine. I am sitting here on our cold bench by the shattered window looking out into the dusky sky. It’s the middle of winter and breezes and snow flakes come through the window. A soft, green, fleece blanket hugged my fragile body.
Kayla SilverLeaf, my sister has fallen ill with a flu. I decided to have a diary to report the adventures and moments here in Jumbridge, they might even soon be the last memories of Kayla. I hear her coughing up her guts and I just feel sick in my stomach. Right now Kayla is on the floor wrapped in a couple fleece blankets and surrounded by thermometers, cups of coffee, hot chocolate, and medicine. How I wish Kayla and I could be outside playing in the snow.
This winter is worse then usual, the snow falls hard and there is occasional blizzards. My mother just yelled at me to stop writing in my diary and wasting my time. Well what else can I do besides gaze out and stare at the snow littered with cans and bottles? I have to shut my book now, she wants me to watch Kayla while she is at the store buying more medicine.

Dear Diary, December 10

I have neglected my diary and have left this book for 2 days. I have been spending my time taking care of Kayla and doing chores around the cottage. I guess in my spare time I can describe you our 4 roomed house. Well right now I am sitting in the living room/ kitchen. They are in the same place. There is a working fire place in the back of the living room away from the window. Next to that is Kayla and a small couch and coffee table. There is a large dusty shelf in the corner littered with books from years ago. I am sitting next to the kitchen by the window once again, it’s a place of peace and quiet. A few feet across from me across the crooked wooden floors is the kitchen, a small broken table is in the middle of the kitchen and a few drawers and cupboards outline the kitchen. Finally is the stove that groans and moans all night.
There is a door next to the fire place which leads to my mother’s room. I am not allowed inside, but I have caught a glimpse of it. A clean small room that has what seems to be an untouched desk, no papers no nothing. Across from that is a wardrobe and a small petite bed with soft blankets and pillow. I have always wondered about that desk, now look at me staying off topic! Across the hall way is the bathroom, not that amazing, then Kayla’s and I room. There is sets of blankets and pillow in our room and a desk. A small shelf with books and a drawer. The floor is littered with small toys and books.
I hope you enjoyed listening to my boring description of my house. Now you must be wondering, what is a wizard doing here? I do go to school, but not now, I am excused because of Kayla. Tomorrow I have to go to school though, only because they say I should come back, because mother is doing fine with Kayla. I do miss my friends Jasmine and Jessica, they are 2 dear old friends that I miss a ton. I am actually anxious to get back to wizard training and try out some of my new spells!

How is it!?!

Anybody? :(

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Ty. I already went ahead and wrote more since I was bored......

Dear Diary, December 11

My back is aching from carrying my back pack all around the campus of Jumbridge NorthTown Wizardly School. I finally got to see Jessie and Jazz again! How exciting, we tried out some spells. Jessie is myth too, but Jazz is a high level ice wizard, very skilled and experienced. I tried out my newest edition to my deck, humongofrog! Jazz looked sick and green in the face when I performed it. Here is an interesting conversation:
Jazz: Hey have you heard, the dead are getting antsy!
Me: What? What do you mean!?
Jessie: Well haven’t you heard! Down at Wizard City in this place called, um, oh ya Nightside there is undead that wizards fight! They said there is more undead then ever!
Jazz: Maybe we should make a trip down their and fight them off!
Me: I don’t think so, more undead! That doesn’t mean anything near good or great or even fun!
Jazz: They are SO easy, chillax Genny*.
Jessie: Ya! No need to fret. Besides we were just joking about going down there, anyways they said there is soo much undead they are actually hiring wizards to go and, kill them off, but more just come! Its crazy.
Jazz: I bet I could fight off a whole pack of them, then I would sell them on the market, a thousand gold a pound of zombie flesh!
Jazz then started giggling and making creepy hand gestures.
Me: Eew! Who would buy a pound of zombie flesh?
Jessie: Wizard hobos? Maybe even hobos..
Me: Ha ha very funny Jessie! Well enough of this conversation, I don’t like to talk about dead, or undead or worse, zombie flesh being sold off in the market for one though gold.
I walked away and my shoulders sagged. Jazz and Jessie shrugged and rushed to the buses. What a weird conversation they were talking about, am I right or what! It gives me shivers about everything Jessie and Jazz mentioned, sometimes they are quite weird and strange, they mostly are actually not sometimes but all the times. That’s were the humor comes in. Anyways I have to do home work.

* Genny~ My Nickname

Dear Diary, December 12

I just finished my home work. Today was a review on the myth powers. Here is the test;
1. What are myth powers based on?
The name says it all; myth is based on mythological creatures.
2. Name 2 very strong powers that you get in your later levels.
Orthrus, Minotaur.
3. Why is myth important to the system?
Myth is important because it balances the time.
4. Name the myth colors, and the myth gem.
The myth colors are yellow and dark blue, the gem is peridot.
5. What is the myth teacher’s name, and who is his brother?
Malistaire is Cyrus Drake’s brother.

It was pretty easy. Really, he wanted to grade us on that simple quiz! Its surprising, right? Anyways Jessie and Jazz weren’t talking about undead anymore, but they were caught up in boys, how crazy of them. They were talking about Taylor, Lucas, Aaron, Jordan, and other neat boys. I stuck my tounge out and laughed. “ You silling girls, why do you want boys, you are… “ I was cut off by the soft giggles of Jessie and Jazz. I sighed, they were caught up too much already. You see, I can talk about boys, I mean some of them ARE cute! But I don’t talk about them in public or about dating, blah blah blah! I got tangled up in rumors about me getting an F in storm and picking my nose, how did that rumor come up! First of all I have an A in all my classes, see!
Myth Studies
A
Teacher Comments: Doing a fascinating job! ~ Cyrus Drake
Storm Studies
A
Teacher Comments: She is a bouncy joy! ~ Halestrom Balestrom
Life Studies
A
Teacher Comments: Excelled to perfection! ~ Moolinda Wu
Fire Studies
A
Teacher Comments: Amazing work! ~ Falmea
Ice Studies
A
Teacher Comments: Your stunning those enemies ice cold! ~ Lydia GreyRose
Balance Studies
A
Teacher Comments: None
Death Studies
A
Teacher Comments: I think you are ready to go learn in NightSide! ~ Malorn AshThorn.
See, I do not have an F! Second of all I do NOT absolutely NOT pick my nose! That is unsanitary and very disgusting. I am a very sanitary person and doing that would break my perfection. I am highly disgusted with these rumors about me. Good bye diary, I must go and eat stew now, blech.

Dear Apocalypse, December 13

Okay, why am I saying dear apocalypse? Well first of all remember that zombie conversation I told you about too days ago, well I searched up stuff about that. I read apocalypse, here is the meaning of apocalypse;
The ending of an age
Ex: There was an apocalypse that ended the dinosaurs.

Soo, I thought it was an interesting word, now I am writing to the apocalypse.
Second of all, today is the most beautiful day ever! I am sitting by the bench again, the bleak sun is shining through and there isn’t a single cloud in the sky! Amazing isn’t it! Today will be a great day for wizardly practice, and Kayla will come to school! She is doing just fine now, and she is up and practicing her troll out in the front yard with her friends Lindsey and Tatiana. Ok, I just moved into the front yard, its great to see Kayla up and practicing with Lindsey and Tatiana. They greeted me and said Jessie and Jazz are down the block. Okay now, I huffed and puffed down the street. Jessie and Jazz are casting spells at eachother, of course Jazz is winning. She is a 46 thaumaturge, and Jessie is only 23 Conjurer I think. They asked me if I could peek into my diary, I said no for this is what I’ll right.
People I Know Chart
Key~ G~ Good, B~ Bad, A~ Annoying, O~ OK, W~ Weird, F~ Freaky, N~ Nice, M~ Mean, D~ Disgusting
Jessie~ G,N, W. She is a great girl to hang around and is quite funny. She is a bit W along with Jazz. I get along with Jessie quite well and I spend most of my time with her and Jazz.
Jazz~ G,N,W, and smart. Jazz is awesome! She is hilarious and is pretty smart, I spend time with her and Jessie A LOT! They are my too best buds!
Taylor~ Cute, N, helpful and smart…. Did I mention he was cute?
Aaron~ Adorable or should I say handsome? Smart and extremely N, he always sides with me ? he is quite funny to
Lucas~ Funny, great friend to have around, and I guess handsome.
Jordan~ Ooh, handsome and N. Smarty.
Kayla~ The bestest sister in the whole widest world, bestest younger sister in the whole widest world! N,helpful,smart,W, how else can I describe her!
Lindsey~ A pretty cool friend, W,N, and smart. Though she is mainly Kayla’s friend I still enjoy to hang out with her!
Tatiana~ Same with Lindsey’s description, they are also hilarious.
Brady~ D,A,B,M,F, he is most annoying, person in the whole world, why did I even waste my time writing his name into my diary, it isn’t the diary of shame!

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
This is probably,scratch that,THE BEST work I have ever seen.Not to be pushy,but can I have a character.I come on here everyday.LOL.My game character is Wolf,level 23 fire,and is n,w,g,f,a,s[smart,]h[helpful.]Just a wish.Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!

~sparkstar1209 a.k.a. Wolf

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
sparkstar1209 wrote:
This is probably,scratch that,THE BEST work I have ever seen.Not to be pushy,but can I have a character.I come on here everyday.LOL.My game character is Wolf,level 23 fire,and is n,w,g,f,a,s[smart,]h[helpful.]Just a wish.Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!

~sparkstar1209 a.k.a. Wolf

Sure, I will start working more on the story, I will get ya in the story.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
julesgrusien wrote:
Okey Dokey, I decided to try and make a story. I sent it in but it may not be up yet. I need some comments, or suggestions before I add more to the story. Its called Apocalypse Diary. You will learn why its called Apocalypse Diary later....
Anyways here is the story, I need suggestions and comments prithee* * Prithee~ It means please * Before I add on.

Apocalypse Diary

Dear Diary, December 8

The breeze flew in through the shattered window. A freezing cold chill ran up my back. I breathed lightly on the window and it fogged up. I held the coffee mug tight in my shivering hands. I, Ginelle SilverLeaf, lived in a quite town. I am a myth wizard living in the heart of Jumbridge. Jumbridge is a small town covered by filthy mud and trash, and housed by poor wizards, such as mine. I am sitting here on our cold bench by the shattered window looking out into the dusky sky. It’s the middle of winter and breezes and snow flakes come through the window. A soft, green, fleece blanket hugged my fragile body.
Kayla SilverLeaf, my sister has fallen ill with a flu. I decided to have a diary to report the adventures and moments here in Jumbridge, they might even soon be the last memories of Kayla. I hear her coughing up her guts and I just feel sick in my stomach. Right now Kayla is on the floor wrapped in a couple fleece blankets and surrounded by thermometers, cups of coffee, hot chocolate, and medicine. How I wish Kayla and I could be outside playing in the snow.
This winter is worse then usual, the snow falls hard and there is occasional blizzards. My mother just yelled at me to stop writing in my diary and wasting my time. Well what else can I do besides gaze out and stare at the snow littered with cans and bottles? I have to shut my book now, she wants me to watch Kayla while she is at the store buying more medicine.

Dear Diary, December 10

I have neglected my diary and have left this book for 2 days. I have been spending my time taking care of Kayla and doing chores around the cottage. I guess in my spare time I can describe you our 4 roomed house. Well right now I am sitting in the living room/ kitchen. They are in the same place. There is a working fire place in the back of the living room away from the window. Next to that is Kayla and a small couch and coffee table. There is a large dusty shelf in the corner littered with books from years ago. I am sitting next to the kitchen by the window once again, it’s a place of peace and quiet. A few feet across from me across the crooked wooden floors is the kitchen, a small broken table is in the middle of the kitchen and a few drawers and cupboards outline the kitchen. Finally is the stove that groans and moans all night.
There is a door next to the fire place which leads to my mother’s room. I am not allowed inside, but I have caught a glimpse of it. A clean small room that has what seems to be an untouched desk, no papers no nothing. Across from that is a wardrobe and a small petite bed with soft blankets and pillow. I have always wondered about that desk, now look at me staying off topic! Across the hall way is the bathroom, not that amazing, then Kayla’s and I room. There is sets of blankets and pillow in our room and a desk. A small shelf with books and a drawer. The floor is littered with small toys and books.
I hope you enjoyed listening to my boring description of my house. Now you must be wondering, what is a wizard doing here? I do go to school, but not now, I am excused because of Kayla. Tomorrow I have to go to school though, only because they say I should come back, because mother is doing fine with Kayla. I do miss my friends Jasmine and Jessica, they are 2 dear old friends that I miss a ton. I am actually anxious to get back to wizard training and try out some of my new spells!

How is it!?!

Anybody? :(
Love it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
to julesgrusien

that was really good., but i wonder what kind of wizard were you? and why did you not have to go to school just cause you sister had flu? i know that Mrs.falmea would still want us to go to class.! lol any way keep righting those cool story's o yeah and please respond

, luke spirit hunter ( pyromancer ) fire student ) :-D

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
jess1sc wrote:
to julesgrusien

that was really good., but i wonder what kind of wizard were you? and why did you not have to go to school just cause you sister had flu? i know that Mrs.falmea would still want us to go to class.! lol any way keep righting those cool story's o yeah and please respond

, luke spirit hunter ( pyromancer ) fire student ) :-D

Ginelle is a Myth Wizard, Jazz is Ice and Jessie is Myth too.
Ginelle was excused from school because she had to take care of Kayla from time to time, the school understood and let her stay, but as Kayla got better Ginelle was allowed to come to school.

I wrote more, not much because i have been busy leveling up on wizards, one more level and I get Ice Collosus pet! xD
* Wolf I included you in this story since you requested it! *

Dear Apocalypse, December 14

Today there is a new kid at school. He is a fire wizard, Jazz says I should rate him like this, * Ya I decided to let Jazz and Jessie read my diary, they liked it a lot *
N,W,G,A,F,S.
She barely knew him and she is rating him! I told her he just came to our school a couple days ago, but she is all believing what her friends say about him. His name is Wolf. I decided to get to know him from the ratings of Jazz. Today I sat by him at lunch, here is our conversation.
Me: So, where did ya come from?
Wolf: Wizard City.
Me: Really!? Why did you move?
Wolf: My mom was scared because of the overpopulation of undead.
Me: So it does exist, are they easy to kill off?
Wolf: No, they have gotten load harder and are getting closer and closer to the heart of wizard city. They also carry dieses, which is no good for being in winter.
Me: That sounds scary, but why did you move here, why didn’t you move somewhere else, better then Jumbridge?
Wolf: My mother wanted me to go somewhere, safe… She looked up this place and thought it was perfect..
Me: Have you gotten any friends so far.
Wolf: Nah really. I am too much of a freak, apparently I am annoying and disgusting.
* I thought just then Jazz wasn’t lying. *
Me: Well have they gotten to know you before they judge you?
Wolf: No. I am strange when you don’t know me I guess.
Me: Well I think I have gotten to know you.
Wolf: Hey can you keep why I moved a secret, my mom is sensitive and she treats me like a momma’s boy. I don’t want the kids to know.
Me: Oh I promise. Nice chatting with you Wolf!
Then it was time to go, I packed up my things and began down the hallway to myth class.

P.S All of my characters in the story are real besides parents and stuff.
Jazz is actually me! Jessie is my bud in rl and wizard life.
Wolf requested to be in the story.
The boys in here are guys that are my friends in wizard life.
Kayla is my buddy in wizard life.
Ginelle is me too, but she is a lower level then Jazz.
And ty for the compliments xD

~*~Jasmine BlueGem/Ginelle SilverHeart~*~
~*~Lv 46 /Lv 6 ~*~

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Greetings!

Your story is comming along nicely.

If it is alright with you, could I be in it please?

Name: Destiny Dragoncoin
Class: lvl 42 Balance/Ice
Pet: I have ten of them but the main one is a large dragon named Lady Cookie
Rating: Nice, funny, good decorator
Favorite world: Mooshu

I have two houses with lots of nice stuff in them. I guess you could say I'm rich. I'm not trying to brag... it's just the kind of stuff you need to know for a story.

I noticed that your story described your home as a broken down shack.
If you put me in the story please let me help you out. I would love for you to have a wonderful house full of nice things! (like maybe..ahem..a NOT broken table?)

Keep up the good work!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peace is the best way to settle things....